Military Brides

Everyone :)

How is everyone wedding planning going? I'm busy planning it is hard when your hubby is deployed right now.. My wedding is almost under the 100 day mark.. wow! where has this year went.. gl with planning everyone!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Everyone :)

• kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, glad it's going well and coming up so soon! Mine is sort of slow right now. I was all panicked, but once I got the dress, place and date, it seems a little too easy. We ordered our save the dates, just waiting for those. Since i don't live near my bridesmaids, or where we're having the wedding, it's hard to meet with florists, djs and photogs, and those are the things I'd like to get done... I feel like there's not much to do now, except cut down on my guest list and figure out my bridesmaid problems.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah I was freaking out at first because, they were saying they weren't going to serve food anymore at the location, so we would have to get food somewhere else. I don't know the golf course is beautiful, but the stupid guy that you plan with there is a pain in the butt! He is never there when he says he is, and they called when my wedding was supposed to be the first time, and was like your getting married next week right, lol I was like no in jan, that is hard when he is not here!! So what our your wedding colors? dress look like? ooo are you having a destation wedding? lol yeah I am having a small wedding 50 people, and my dad is like that is a big wedding! I'm like not really!
  • edited December 2011
    Aww I miss wedding planning :( But glad to hear it's coming along well for you guys! :D
  • edited December 2011
    yeah it is fun to plan! It really takes a long time to get everything in order though.. It is also hard when people put their options on you, and your not into them, it is hard to be nice, and tell them you don't want that..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards