Military Brides

joeysgirl

Hey I know you are on here more than the may11 board so I came to find you, but I was wondering if you had done e-pics yet? I want to do some at Kyle field but I was thinking if I could find some other couples that wanted to use it for pics as well we could share the usage fee. let me know!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: joeysgirl

• ishatagishatag member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    May 11 is my birthday. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Not yet. How much is the usage fee? I think Kyle Field would be AWESOME! I have a friend of mine who is taking pics of me and FI after I get my ring in Nov. so I was thinking of just using those. I'll talk to FI, but I'm sure he won't mind.
  • aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome! well we actually have our dates for e-pics set up as Nov 8th so let me know if that will work for you. I am working on pricing right now, I should know but has forgotten! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • edited December 2011
    For us, it will depend on how much its going to cost. I probably won't be able to get my photog for that day, but I can see. Joey still has to pay for his boots and saber, so we are getting ready to take that hit. I won't get my ring until Nov 13, so we were planning on doing them after that.
  • edited December 2011
    I talked to FI... Army ROTC MSIIIs have an FTX that weekend. He won't be home until late on the 8th. Sorry. It sounds like an awesome opportunity, but FI can't swing the date. You better post some pics!
    edited December 2011
    bummer!   I will post for sure.  FYI is $100 to get in to kyle field for an hour.  SO if you can find people to split it with it wouldn't be that bad...
    Fred Rogers
  • edited December 2011
    That's not bad at all! Who do you contact about doing that kind of thing? I talked to FI and he loved the idea, the date is just bad for him. I'll do some snooping around and see if any friends want to take some pics with us.
    edited December 2011
    Sharon Lee at the Athletic Department  is who you contact.  You will have to give her a list of dates and she will tell you if they will work.
    Fred Rogers
  • hegrigsbyhegrigsby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to butt in if that's ok! Joeysgirl, if we can pick a good weekend I'm pretty sure I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do a bridal portrait in Kyle field. OMG that would be awesome! Plus, it'd be cool to meet someone from TK...lol
    edited December 2011
    You can come on the 8th with me :) I am not a "military bride" but I am an Aggie that dated a Corp boy! (I won't be hurt if decline)
    Fred Rogers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so up for that...lemme check with the photog this week....and is it bad that I'm like giddy over this idea?! lol
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! I will talk with FI and see when would be good with him. I do think that us 3 should meet up. We're all within about a 2 mile radius of each other :-)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay for G2G's!! Plus, I'm all for anything that will help me not study. But seriously, my photographer needs to reply to emails quicker...
  • edited December 2011
    The Knot = my anti study... I've had 3 tests so far this week and 1 more on Friday.. Please come soon weekend. We 3 should get together and get dinner. Maybe include the boys? :-p Something tells me FI would not want to be drug to a meeting with girls I met on a wedding message board.
    edited December 2011
    haha well mine isn't here so that probably wouldn't happen anyway. but g2g sound fun sometime!
    Fred Rogers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes please! It would be fun... I have free nights almost every night...
  • edited December 2011
    My Wednesdays are bad... Sometimes Tuesdays. Any other day, I'm free. Oh! Thursdays I always watch Grey's Anatomy, so the world is dead from 8-9pm lol. What about this coming Monday night? Dinner somewhere. I'm totally open for suggestions on where :-)
    edited December 2011
    hegrigsby- do you still want to do pics this SUNDAY? I and going to go sign the papers and pick up the key, its $100 so $50 split.   let me know!
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards