Military Brides

AW: My Wedding - a very delayed recap

Thanks for the kind comments.  I DD'd...but I shall leave you with cake!

Re: AW: My Wedding - a very delayed recap

• OMG GORGEOUS! You were a beautiful bride! I love the color scheme!
  • Sooo pretty. You look awesome! And I love your cake, if you don't mind I would like to borrow your cake picture to take to my baker. I love your colors. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_aw-my-wedding-a-very-delayed-recap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:15182922-39ff-4256-bea6-8526aa896777Post:600fad7f-9b63-42c6-8bb4-abaed21d096f">Re: AW: My Wedding - a very delayed recap</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sooo pretty. You look awesome! And I love your cake, if you don't mind I would like to borrow your cake picture to take to my baker. I love your colors. 
    Posted by divinemsbee[/QUOTE]

Don't mind at all! 
  • Just lovely! I love the colors, and you were gorgeous! 

lol at your comment about looking like a giant. Are you tall? or were your BM's shorter? Or a combo? haha!
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • Beautiful! I love your colors!  Seeing the picture of the cake makes me want some cake now.  OH PMS how I hate you.  HAAA
  • Did my post work? Stupid phone. Anywayyy you're the prettiest!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Yay! I'm so glad you AW'd haha. You looked beautiful!
  • You were a beautiful bride!  I love your pictures!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • So pretty! :) I'm gonna look so tiny on my wedding day XD
  • Thanks ladies!  I'm pretty tall (5'8"),  and my tallest bridesmaid is a few inches shorter than me.  My MOH claims to be 5 feet tall, but that might be generaous!

And Crown, I want cake too now!! I didn't even eat any of our cake at the reception except for the piece H fed me (and did not smash in my face...such a gentleman!)
  • Yeah, my MOH (sister) is short. I'm 5'5'' (so average height) and I have pretty tall heels for the ceremony... so she's probably gonig to look pretty small compared to the rest of the BP (they are my height or taller). 
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • So I totally did not realize you were alread married... Oops!

These pictures are wonderful, you're beautiful! And Congrats on the wedding! 
  • So prettyyyy!!! Congrats!
    Photobucket
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re:AW: My Wedding a very delayed recap:[QUOTE]So prettyyyy!!! Congrats! Posted by AmandaSC1988[/QUOTE] Congrats to YOU missy!

Edit:  I guess I should say Mrs ;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_aw-my-wedding-a-very-delayed-recap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:15182922-39ff-4256-bea6-8526aa896777Post:98dabedf-d42f-43ef-9b6b-3451202f51aa">Re: AW: My Wedding - a very delayed recap</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I totally did not realize you were alread married... Oops! These pictures are wonderful, you're beautiful! And Congrats on the wedding! 
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]

I didn't want everyone to think I was a big old married meanie posting on the Military BRIDES board like you all mwahahahaaa!  Just kidding...I lurked some throughout our engagment but didn't actually start posting til after the wedding.  I'm still new to military life, and I like the mix of newbies and experience on this board.
  • SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty! Your cake looks awesome and would totally have been a inspiriation pic for me if I wasn't already an old married hag ;)

(this is Shan btw)
    I want the COOOOOKIE!
    Credit to Awkward Family Pet Photos
    http://tiny.cc/kpfcdw
  • Beautiful!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Very beautiful! Your pic with the BMs made me giggle. I will have the opposite problem. I'm not quite 5', and only one other BM is my height. My MOH is 5'8" and the rest are about 5'5".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards