Military Brides
Options

Got His Sword Today!

Hello!  My Army National Guard fiance got his sword today for the wedding; we're using it to cut the cake.  Are there any things we should be aware of with sword use?  He has the gloves and belt and all that.  He's so excited!  :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Link to Wedding Blog!
DIY Brides - there are some AMAZING ideas on craftster.org! If you end up over there, look me up: screenname is Haylie. :)

Re: Got His Sword Today!

• Options
    SpunkchinSpunkchin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't run with it?
  • Options
    Haylie04Haylie04 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    :-P :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Link to Wedding Blog!
    DIY Brides - there are some AMAZING ideas on craftster.org! If you end up over there, look me up: screenname is Haylie. :)
  • Options
    mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    This may sound weird put practice first.  My cousin and her husband used a sword and ended up kinda hacking up that section of the cake.  It was a little difficult for my aunt to cut around when we were serving the cake.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! I wish we were doing an arch! I think practicing sounds like a good tip.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Haylie04Haylie04 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We definitely will practice! I'll have to search around online and see if I can find any saber-cake-cutting tips :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Link to Wedding Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards