Military Brides
Options

songs for our army wedding/stress

Any one know any good songs for an army wedding? Plus I am so stressed about planning this wedding its coming up only in a few months and yeah i just need to vent I guess(sorry)

Re: songs for our army wedding/stress

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Breathe!!
    If you look a few posts down, there is another post about songs for a military wedding, that will hopefully give you at least some ideas!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    GerArmy2BGerArmy2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks I am trying too its just hard I feel like I have nothing done but I have alot done.lol. ugh and he is not here which makes it harder so I am working on the dj list right now and I dont even no what kind of songs I want

• Options
    edited December 2011

Did you take a look at that other post? Besides, not all of your songs need to be patriotic, honestly maybe only one or two songs.. Not knowing what kind of wedding you're planning, or your FI, he might even want to downplay the military. Lots of SM do that because the military is thier job, and thier wedding has nothing to do with thier job.
    I know its hard to plan alone, but you'll get through it and I'm sure he'll be very proud of the wedding you put together!!

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards