Military Brides

Deployed and need some help

Hello  Military Brides everywhereI am engaged to the love of my life  we are dual military and I am in need of some help I am looking for a inexpensive dress color scheme is pink and purple we are getting married at the Richard Levit botanical gardens in Richmond Virginia 2013 but right now it is really stressful trying to plan with this deployment that came out of no where but we all adjust and move forward.  If anyone can help me I am trying to go green if anyone has anything they want to repurpose in pink or purple or pink and bown I would really apprecaite it thank you again cannot wait to touch american soil again

Re: Deployed and need some help

• Hi and welcome.  Please, please remove your full name from your post.  There are so many crazies who stalk these boards.  These boards are annonymous for a reason.  

As far as dresses, I would scour the second hand stores when you get back.  I wouldn't try to buy it online.  Dresses aren't true to size and can have so many fitting issues when you don't try them on first.  Check the second hand stores though.  Our Salavation Army has a huge selection of dresses.  Some are not that stylish, but many are.  
    Also, don't just look at wedding dresses. I found my dress at a boutique store for $80.  A friend of mine used an off white BM dress.  
    Just take a few friends and have fun digging in racks.  Make a day of it.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome and second that you really need to take your name and even venue off your post. 

I would check second hand stores for sure. A friend of mine hit the jack pot at one of them and found two coach bags and some really cute Lilly dresses.  You can find great things there.  Also, at a bridal store they might have samples that they are selling or discontinued styles.

Best of luck!

• Also, check out the classified board on the left!

<<<

I was able to find a few nice things at decent prices from other brides.
    Photobucket
  • I went through Brides Across America and got my dress completely free, my fiance is in the Army National Guard, definitely check out this organization!!
  • I know other brides have probably posted this but this website for sure has beautiful dresses and other helpful links for military brides. http://www.bridesacrossamerica.com/
  • i'm not sure about dresses but if you are thinking about gifts for the bridal party check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonstonecreation. it is such a cute shop with tons of military related jewelry, keychains, cufflinks, etc... Makes great wedding gifts for bridesmaids & groomsmen. I really like the "love is trading in your perals for his dog tags" so sweet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards