Military Brides
Options

AW: I'm married!

I'm on my honeymoon but figured I'd pop in to AW. Our day Saturday was absolutely perfect. We got so many compliments on it and had a blast. I danced all night and I'm so glad I did. So many great memories. My brother was one of my favorite people to dance with because he was absolutely hilarious. We also had a few little kids that were adorable to dance with. One was the sister of the RB. I was dancing with her and she told me she's dancing with the princess. She also told me I looked like Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. When it got to the garter toss, the DJ called the single guys and my brother and my parents' neighbors 1 yr old boy went up. My brother was holding him and cheering haha.

The two annoying things: my grandma put us a little behind schedule in the morning. She's pretty inconsiderate and forced her way to our hair appt. We figured ok it's just getting curled. Nope she had it temp colored. Then she didn't talk to like anyone and just sat at her table at the reception. 2nd I hate H's best man even more now and H isn't happy with him either. We had to yell at him for every picture he was in bc he'd be the one person we were waiting on (and we were fighting rain after). My sister gave an amazing speech and his was so painfully awkward. She typed hers up and he kinda made a dig at her saying I didn't write anything down bc if you wing it it comes more from the heart. We weren't too happy with that neither were my parents. 

Funniest moment of the day had to be when I forgot my bridal underwear. I had others on and was just gonna say screw it but my friend was awesome and ran back and got them then helped me get into them with my dress on lol. Overall the day was amazing and absolutely perfect :)

Here are some non pro pics I got tagged in
This was made me laugh bc my sister captioned it as the calm before the storm haha

We'll have pro photos in about 3-4 weeks :)

Re: AW: I'm married!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards