Military Brides

Saber Arch in AKRON OHIO

Does anyone know the process in getting the sabers, and also if we dont have enough officers at the wedding, can we get some from local ROTC?

Re: Saber Arch in AKRON OHIO

• The guys in our arch were guys that H is friends with.  They will typically only send the color guard out for a funeral. 
  • Thanks, I am not as worried about the men as I am about borrowing the sabers, will they loan them out there?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_saber-arch-in-akron-ohio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:3bb10e8c-0b74-4017-a16e-92ed0092685aPost:7af728f9-868c-4db6-b254-baaf87478259">Re: Saber Arch in AKRON OHIO</a>:
    [QUOTE]The guys in our arch were guys that H is friends with.  They will typically only send the color guard out for a funeral. 
    Posted by crownsuperstar[/QUOTE]
  • They won't usually loan out their sabers.  However, there are several online costume shops who will rent them out.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We found they do not lend them out either.  H's unit didn't even have them to lend.  I would go with what iluv said and look online.  H nor any of the guys in the wedding have their own as they are very expensive and there are few times that he will use/wear it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards