Military Brides
Options

Seriously...

This is for all of you stuck in the miserable heat!!! My mom posted it on Facebook and thought I'd share... Come visit Alaska! Seriously, then maybe I'd actually have cool people to hang out with :)

Re: Seriously...

• Options
    Haha!! At least it rained today :D (small victory!)

I've always wanted to go to Alaska, I hear it's beautiful. :)
  • Options
    Yaaay for rain! 

Alaska is beautiful!  It's just SOOOO far.  I miss my family and my friends, but I do love it here!
  • Options
    I don't know if you listen to country music at all, but now I officially have the song "Rain is a Good Thing" stuck in my head lol
  • Options
    I love that song! :) I'm into a little of everything really, Michael Buble, Nat King Cole, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5, some spanish and heavy metal bands...etc. :)
  • Options
    ^^^ huh??

Agree... tooo freakin' hot.  110 in the shade is just too hot to do anything. I would LOVE to come to Alaska..
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_seriously-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:46705cc6-4261-4332-b8dc-19bbd0f20811Post:f230aea2-3f54-4dd1-905e-fc3ec8eca1b5">Re: Seriously...</a>:
    [QUOTE]^^^ huh?? Agree... tooo freakin' hot.  110 in the shade is just too hot to do anything. I would LOVE to come to Alaska..
    Posted by AmandaSC1988[/QUOTE]

I'm so confused!  I don't rememberr saying anything about dresses.... wtf?

I do NOT miss that weather... Heat like that always made me a cranky b*tch!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_seriously-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:46705cc6-4261-4332-b8dc-19bbd0f20811Post:c8e8dab9-f89e-427d-aa01-6d89c69ca3c2">Re: Seriously...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love that song! :) I'm into a little of everything really, Michael Buble, Nat King Cole, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5, some spanish and heavy metal bands...etc. :)
    Posted by Zeldakins[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way, I just love music!
  • Options
    I have a feeling that's spam - they have a hidden link in the text to the "Short Prom Gowns".  I reported it, anyone else?

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards