Military Brides

Court Wedding and traditional wedding???

2»

Re: Court Wedding and traditional wedding???

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_court-wedding-and-traditional-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:4bb26e72-d976-4165-9ffb-33aa31faa0f6Post:71421586-7a36-473d-9465-8e97d5c1b4df">Re: Court Wedding and traditional wedding???</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Court Wedding and traditional wedding??? : Thank you for posting this. My boyfriend is currently in the navy and yes we have always planned toget married in the future. And we have discussed having a JOP wedding before he leaves on deployment next year, and having a RECEPTION for family and friends when he returns. And yes it is because of the better benefits/pay when sailors are on deployment.   People posting to this board are inconsiderate of other people circumstances. Please don't judge when you don't know what it is like to away from your partner permanently.
    Posted by lcillan[/QUOTE]
    No, none of us could possibly know what it is like to be away from our partners "permenantly".  I was away from my husband (then bf/fi) for 4 years so I can judge all I want IMO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards