Military Brides

Girls like this are so irritating. Just had to share.

Someone posted this on my H's ship's FB.

"Fcuk Japan, our military is a piece of sh*t, and its not like our guys are Doing anything productive over there!! My man tells me everyday that all they do is paint the same damn walls, clean the same sh*t and do the same stuff. It's all ab...out money is what my boyfriend told me. My man regrets joining that crap and can't wait to get out as I know Sams man feels the same. Stop trying to be all patriotic there not in Iraq half of them are out every night getting wasted and getting tattoos. It's dumb for them to be in Japan. The radiation is NOT any better. Point is they should of not gone back. Sorry we want to be with our men... And we didn't sign up for this, we just love them enough to stick with them through all this hell"

Why are there so many clueless women out there? How shameful and insulting is this? I just had to share!

Re: Girls like this are so irritating. Just had to share.

• Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd be willing to bet her H will be painting even more walls because of his wife's big mouth...just saying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking the same too. And I'd kinda like that actually..
  • ESquared423ESquared423 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. Just...wow.
    PersonalMilestone Anniversary
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OPSEC anyone?  Talking about morale is a no-no.  And you aren't supposed to be patriotic if they're not in Iraq?  Gee, missed that memo!

Anniversary

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    edited December 2011
    I responded once, and TK swallowed it.  

Kara I know exactly how you feel.  H's ship has a FB page too, and as much as I appreciate it for all the pics and the updates, I sometimes wish they would just delete it.  Or make it so that people can't comment on it.  There were sooooo many OPSEC violations, and just plain old douchcanoes that post on there.  I can't tell you how many times people posted dates and locations for port visits on there, or would complain about anything and everything they could think of.  

I think my biggest pet peeve on there was all the spouses and family members who would post on pictures just to complain that they never post pics of certain departments, or the night shift, or their sailor in general.  How about considering the fact there are 5,000 effing sailors on the ship, and the odds are not in their favor to get in the pics.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_girls-like-this-irritating-just-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:4bb29be9-1741-4b91-8c89-65d6d5288d70Post:a8738e05-0892-4e4c-bde1-6e27134320e5">Re: Girls like this are so irritating. Just had to share.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I responded once, and TK swallowed it.   Kara I know exactly how you feel.  H's ship has a FB page too, and as much as I appreciate it for all the pics and the updates, I sometimes wish they would just delete it.  Or make it so that people can't comment on it.  There were sooooo many OPSEC violations, and just plain old douchcanoes that post on there.  I can't tell you how many times people posted dates and locations for port visits on there, or would complain about anything and everything they could think of.   I think my biggest pet peeve on there was all the spouses and family members who would post on pictures just to complain that they never post pics of certain departments, or the night shift, or their sailor in general.  How about considering the fact there are 5,000 effing sailors on the ship, and the odds are not in their favor to get in the pics.  
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

Exactly my thoughts! I like that the ship have FB so we at least know how things are doing, but there's just too much drama on there these days, especially since the quake/nuclear crisis in Japan. All people do is complain and whine about it, instead of just dealing with the situation. They clearly don't know what they signed up for with the military.

I hate how so many people whine about the pictures, they just don't get how there's thousands of people on the ships. And that some departments like my H's will never be pictured. It's quite irritating how immature so many of the girlfriends and wives are on there like this girl that posted this.

Btw, what ship is your H on? You're in Bremerton right? We might be PCSing there in the fall.
  • krysmama2krysmama2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What an idiot.  I am a former Navy brat and was never able to see pictures of my Dad while at sea or able to sign onto a Facebook page and see updates.  What a spoiled little girl, I hope someone takes her a side and either have a talk about etiquette or have her butt kicked for disrespecting every single sailor on that ship.
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    Gah... I don't look forward to dealing with that.  My guy might end up with ship duty for a few of his stations, but I'm praying for base duty most of the time.  As a JAG, he'll basically stay where they put him (on the base, or on the ship), so I'm selfishly hoping for a base!

Anniversary

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    edited December 2011
    Kara we are in Everett, which is across the sound from Bremerton. I really like it here and am bummed that the ship is moving to Virginia next year. You'll have to keep me updated though when orders come out. What are your other requests or choices?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    dnbeach - you'll like Virginia, probably!  I don't know much about Virginia Beach, but it's not far from DC for a day trip and there are so many beautiful vineyards all over Virginia!  I miss going wine tasting on a given weekend.  Plus there is river rafting and kayaking and camping in the state... all things I miss in Miami!

Anniversary

• kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    DNBeach, we are trying to negotiate with either San Diego or Bremerton. For some reason, H doesn't really want to go to Everett. He says he likes the Vinson or Stennis better. My uncle was stationed there for a while btw, we used to visit them in Marysville. I like the area. So you will be moving to Virginia with the ship then?

Calindi, I hope your guy gets the base duty! We have a little more than 2 years til we can get shore duty.

I am on my way to Tokyo to see my H, and am now stranded here in Detroit. Ugh!
  • edited December 2011
    That girl should be punched in the face... probably twice.

Sorry I was late posting, I've flying and stuck in airports for the last 23 hours. At least I'm home nowSmile
    Photobucket
  • kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_girls-like-this-irritating-just-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:4bb29be9-1741-4b91-8c89-65d6d5288d70Post:8e2802a7-0508-4cc3-a8a8-021ca36c0391">Re: Girls like this are so irritating. Just had to share.</a>:
    [QUOTE]That girl should be punched in the face... probably twice. Sorry I was late posting, I've flying and stuck in airports for the last 23 hours. At least I'm home now
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]

I wish I coulda punched her after I read that post! I've been flying too, but right now stranded here in Detroit. So I've got another 26 hours til I get to see my H.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_girls-like-this-irritating-just-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:4bb29be9-1741-4b91-8c89-65d6d5288d70Post:393d2019-29ad-4902-bfc0-1cd403d04b6c">Re: Girls like this are so irritating. Just had to share.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd be willing to bet her H will be painting even more walls because of his wife's big mouth...just saying.
    Posted by Sammy0709[/QUOTE]

Love it and hope so!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards