Military Brides
Options

Anyone else?

Just wondering...anyone else get really really tired while their FI is deployed?  Im emotionally fine and I sleep well, Im just extremely tired during the day.  FMIL is also a Navy wife and says that it's the first part of the "deployment cycle."  Just wondering if any of y'all have experienced this.
"This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone else?

• Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I haven't been through a deployment yet....but I'm always exhausted. :(

I usually have to nap in the middle of the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooooooooh a nap sounds really nice haha.  I feel like such a bum lol. 
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw... Sorry hun! You'll be ok. Have you tried drinking more water I've heard more water helps the energy level somewhat.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You know I have heard that...I hate drinking so much cuz then Im always running to the bathroom, but maybe I'll have to give it a try
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahah yeah I feel the same way. But I think your body gets used to it after a little bit. Also foods with natural sugar, like fruit, might help marginally.

I vote you just take a nap today. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes! When he is gone, I'm always worrying and wondering if he is ok. I try to sleep but it doesn't help.. I cry every time he comes back because im so happy it's over!
  • Options
    meltoinemeltoine member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't been through a deployment yet either, but I nap almost everyday as it is. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    libra44423libra44423 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sleep soooo much when he's gone lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards