Military Brides

Mila Kunis going to Marine Corps Ball

Have any of you heard about this? A Marine posted a video on youtube asking Mila Kunis to go to the Marine Corps Ball with him this November and she said yes!

There's the link to the video. I thought it was really awesome and had to share!
March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mila Kunis going to Marine Corps Ball

• LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome of her. I hope they have fun. She is BEAUTIFUL!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • calindicalindi member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    That's very cute!  I haven't been to one yet - FI went straight to law school after OCS so he didn't have a unit that he was part of to go to their ball, and he didn't have his dress blues last year when we had an opportunity to go to a ball.  This year we're going to go to the one hsoted for all Judge Advocates... very excited!  But I won't look nearly as gorgeous as Mila!!!

Anniversary

• AlexhobbsAlexhobbs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Attagirl Mila!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_mila-kunis-going-marine-corps-ball?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:523f8227-8143-4f95-9867-3d9293dc7648Post:283651ab-98b8-49de-b880-d03c774ad8ee">Re: Mila Kunis going to Marine Corps Ball</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's very cute!  I haven't been to one yet - FI went straight to law school after OCS so he didn't have a unit that he was part of to go to their ball, and he didn't have his dress blues last year when we had an opportunity to go to a ball.  This year we're going to go to the one hsoted for all Judge Advocates... very excited!  But I won't look nearly as gorgeous as Mila!!!
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

<div>I had such a great time at the ball! You'll love it! </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh, that's so nice of her! She's one of my girl crushes, I just think she's so gorgeous!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    awe shucks.... not going to the ball this year :( I attended one ball last year in greenville, and this year, it could possibly be in the same place. There could have been a real celebrity-sighting!! 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_mila-kunis-going-marine-corps-ball?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:523f8227-8143-4f95-9867-3d9293dc7648Post:df1f43fc-9d54-49bb-9224-54653bbfce46">Re: Mila Kunis going to Marine Corps Ball</a>:
    [QUOTE]awe shucks.... not going to the ball this year :( I attended one ball last year in greenville, and this year, it could possibly be in the same place. There could have been a real celebrity-sighting!! 
    Posted by sofiabrian[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha! When I saw where it was I was bummed. I was hoping it was a Pendleton Marine. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Fi wasn't planning on going this year but once I tell him about this, he may change his mind haha
    She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KQtobeKQtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes! I read that last evening! I think it is very sweet of her!
  • edited December 2011
    She has since come out and said she has filming committments. I will be really shocked (and impressed!) if she actually met this Marine, let alone went to the Ball.
  • Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    Fifth Anniversary 25 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think she will meet him. I garentee (sp) she knows she will lose a huge fan base if she snubs a Marine. Granted it's the thought that counts but that is in an ideal world.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Okay.. It was cute when this guy did it.. Slightly less cute, but still a nice gesture when the female Cpl in DC asked Timberlake. NOT funny or cute when my H tells me he's asking Katy Perry, since Mila is already taken (especially when I still haven't gotten to go to one with him!!)

Is this going to be a thing? cause if is I am totally going to start campagining for Ryan Reynolds to take me... well.. Ryan Reynolds could take me just about anywhere.. we have a shared enthusiasm for baked goods. Some people like crack.. We like cupcakes.
    Photobucket
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_mila-kunis-going-marine-corps-ball?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:523f8227-8143-4f95-9867-3d9293dc7648Post:c9d65270-a095-4276-bf3c-5b36732f37ba">Re: Mila Kunis going to Marine Corps Ball</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay.. It was cute when this guy did it.. Slightly less cute, but still a nice gesture when the female Cpl in DC asked Timberlake. NOT funny or cute when my H tells me he's asking Katy Perry, since Mila is already taken (especially when I still haven't gotten to go to one with him!!) Is this going to be a thing? cause if is I am totally going to start campagining for Ryan Reynolds to take me... well.. Ryan Reynolds could take me just about anywhere.. we have a shared enthusiasm for baked goods. Some people like crack.. We like cupcakes.
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha. Too funny, and it would be so awesome if Ryan Reynolds take you. I love him!!</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, I read yesterday that she's definitely going with him despite the film commitments. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards