Options

QOTD 9.1.11

2»

Re: QOTD 9.1.11

• Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_qotd-9111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:52dd2871-6eb7-4026-a9b8-240282067fc2Post:333e5fbb-e28c-4bf6-b5b6-dc974d9c001c">Re: QOTD 9.1.11</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes I did wrong word was in a hurry. And I'm not leaving completely im still gonna be on every now and then but I'm done with posting questions and whatnot if you're just gonna criticize me everyday
    Posted by Zimsgirl[/QUOTE]

<div>Did you happen to stomp your foot as you said that?  </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Katelyn its called constructive criticism. You get it everywhere in life. Everyone likes the of qotd, we just don't want all wedding related ones. Why is that so hard to say ok?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just taking sometime away to get my stuff figured out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ggirl (this is random.. I'm kinda skipping through reading this thread)
    You just reminded me that we went to a pilot buddy's wedding. FI had to FIGHT to get leave for it, we had to buy tickets last minute so they were PRICEY, paid for our hotel room of course, thr norm fo rOOT guest at a wedding... We also bought them their toaster, waffle maker, and tupperware.

No thank you card.
    DUDE?! Seriously?! It was SUCH a pain to get down there to your wedding we had to fly and then DRIVE 8 hours.. and bought you the things you REEEALLLY wanted (we asked him what his bride really was hoping for on the registry and got those things for them) and you can't even write a little thank you note? man... I have learned so much about how to treat guests and gifts for the wedding.. lol
  • Options
    AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_qotd-9111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:52dd2871-6eb7-4026-a9b8-240282067fc2Post:b3786f0d-e92f-446d-a188-a1ade3078872">Re: QOTD 9.1.11</a>:
    [QUOTE]Katelyn its called <strong>constructive criticism. You get it everywhere in life.</strong> Everyone likes the of qotd, we just don't want all wedding related ones. Why is that so hard to say ok?
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]

Agree. No one in life is perfect.... I personally like to know where I can improve.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know that I'm more than fashionably late to this Rodeo, but Katelyn, it's not because we hate you.  It's because all of your questions are wedding related, or quite frankly shallow.  Beach, Stan, GG, Shan, Hike, Kara, myself, we're all married, and while we had great weddings, our weddings are over.  Like Beach, I fully understand that this is a wedding board, which I why I haven't answered the QOTD in a few days.  Honestly, I'm sure that most of the women on this board have a lot more going on in their lives than just their weddings.  There's a lot more going on in the world, besides your wedding.  I personally feel like you ask WR questions to show off.  I'm sorry if that's not your intention, but that's just how it come across to me. 
      You've threatened to leave before and you never actually do, or you do for like a minute..  In all sincerity, I hope you do get your stuff figured out.  Figure out why you can't take constructive criticism.  Figure out why you feel like the need to play victim all the time.  Figure out why you can't wait till you grow up and mature to get married, because the level of maturity that you show constantly on this board definitely shows that you're not quite there yet. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I don't understand why Zimsgirl feels so attacked, but I personally think that Calindi has been as nice as possible about these questions. In fact, any other board would have torn you apart, especially after getting so defensive.

• Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Cab-Katelyn always feels attacked, even if you say the slightest thing to her that can be criticism. She struggles to take constructive criticism and automatically gets on the defensive instead of stopping to see it from others point of view.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_qotd-9111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:52dd2871-6eb7-4026-a9b8-240282067fc2Post:f96b73e1-8688-421d-b45e-577d8e25acc3">Re: QOTD 9.1.11</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cab-Katelyn always feels attacked, even if you say the slightest thing to her that can be criticism. She struggles to take constructive criticism and automatically gets on the defensive instead of stopping to see it from others point of view.
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]
    That's too bad... well, hopefully QOTD lives on and gets better, I really like the idea, especially since I get to know you all better, but yeah, I find it hard to come back a lot after posting my original response.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CAB- There was also bunches of drama on the board a few months ago all caused by Katelyn and Kendall. They both continually throw hissy fits when people don't support or validate their terrible ideas, or heaven forbid, we don't like something one of them has posted.  Katelyn, more so than Kendall, is always the victim.  Kendall just tends to think that she everything.  Both of them really act their ages..
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_qotd-9111?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:52dd2871-6eb7-4026-a9b8-240282067fc2Post:41c8fc18-ccdd-4ee8-9496-75cc3e2350df">Re: QOTD 9.1.11</a>:
    [QUOTE]CAB- There was also bunches of drama on the board a few months ago all caused by Katelyn and Kendall. They both continually throw hissy fits when people don't support or validate their terrible ideas, or heaven forbid, we don't like something one of them has posted.  Katelyn, more so than Kendall, is always the victim.  Kendall just tends to think that she everything.  Both of them really act their ages..
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]

I'm not a big fan of the hissy fits. Glad you guys are nipping it. NIP IT IN THE BUD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards