Military Brides

so much to do!!! and i need help

Yellme and my man are both in the navy and he is going on deployment soon and i am always leaving on lil dets and it feels like i have not time to plan!!! ugh its kinda annoying!  i am tryin this web site out and i gots some questions like what is $ and $$

Re: so much to do!!! and i need help

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I keep seeing $$ next to dresses and accessories on The Knot. What do they mean?
    Here's the breakdown:
    Bridesmaids Dresses:$ Under 150$$ 151 to 250$$$ 251 to 350$$$$ 351 to 450$$$$$ 451 and up
    Accessories:$ Under 100$$ 101 to 250$$$ 251 to 500$$$$ 501 and up
    Bridal Dresses:$ 600 or less$$ 601 to 1500$$$ 1501 to 3000$$$$ 3001 to 5000$$$$$ 5001 and up
    Fine Jewelry:$ Under 500$$ 501 to 1000$$$ 1001 to 2000$$$$ 2001 and up
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    I copied and pasted that from the attire & accessories board.  Most of the wedding boards have sticky notes at the top, designated by a little sticky note next to them, with some basic guidelines, and FAQ for that board.  Definitely check them out before asking a question on a board.  And I don't mean to sound rude like I mean before you posted this one, I'm just saying in general before you post on the main boards.  And definitely lurk around on the boards, because there is a good chance someone asked your same question in the past day or so.

As for your planning, I just answered almost this same question on the post below yours, called "overload."    

It is hard enough working around one person's military schedule, so I can't even imagine working around 2.  I would recommend waiting until you're both on shore duty to have the wedding.  My H is also in the Navy and we have been reminded many times over the past year alone how quickly everything can change without warning.  

Based on your location and the little info you gave, are you in Bremerton?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Lolo is up at Whidbey and actually lives right next door to me in the barracks. Haha, i just colored her hair and we were talking about her post on here. We've been together since bootcamp.
    Photobucket
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_much-need?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:665052c6-3cd8-49b3-b366-88bf40613a26Post:19cda129-05df-4e12-be2e-0b6654454294">Re: so much to do!!! and i need help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lolo is up at Whidbey and actually lives right next door to me in the barracks. Haha, i just colored her hair and we were talking about her post on here. We've been together since bootcamp.
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]

<div>How funny!</div>
    I hate Dave Ramsey
    edited December 2011
    That's too funny.  So I'm going to assume that you are going to be a level headed bride since you are friends with Sam!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • loloburcham3loloburcham3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    heck yeah!!!! i have known her for a while and she is helping me out sooo much idk what i would do without her
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards