Military Brides
Options

Question of the day

Hey ladies,

I had a brainstorm. Let me know if it is stupid though, no big.

What if someone took charge of the question of the day. If someone has a thought provoking question, they can PM that person with their question. That person can then post the question and who asked it.

This way we aren't keeping track of who has asked/who hasn't and no one feels as though they've been skipped over.

Cal or anyone- Are you willing to head it up?
imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Question of the day

• Options
    Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that was Katelyn's intention. I know she's in school so I thought it would take the load off. I know how busy I was. I was rarely on the Internet between school and a job. That would work but I wouldn't want to feel like I HAD to get on here in the morning if I were in Katelyn's shoes though. Obviously that is up to her. ETA: I don't want to feel obligated to be on here everyday either (despite the fact that I am lol). I don't want this job just sharing my thoughts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katelyn- You wanna head it up???
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd be fine heading it up, but I think Katelyn would really like to. So let's give her a chance!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I'd be fine with that. I said when I asked if I could do people could pm me ideas. So I have a better question for tomorrow but I'd love people's ideas :)
  • Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Great!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
      I know I'm late on this, but I think maybe we should just post a poll and ask everyone what they think.. If they'd rather it be just one person, or if they'd rather it change daily, or even weekly.  I liked the idea of nominating someone to do it, that way everyone gets a chance, but of course people could pass as well...

If we stick with one person doing it, I think that it might be a good idea for it to be someone on the East Coast to post it since that's probably the "first" time zone for people to get up.  I get at at 6:30 am most days, but that's 5:30 for Central, 4:30 for mountain, and 3:30 for West Coasters.  So then even the earliest of risers on the WC that's 9:30 for us.. ya know? Plus, usually the first thing I do when I get up is check my email, check TK, do the daily email for work, and check my online classes..

Besides, I know that even if I had an idea, I probably wouldn't pm someone with it.. I'd just make my own post (but that's more because I wouldn't think of it as a QOTD, I'd think of it more and me asking a question..)  I just think that would be the best way to decide things on the board.. with votes!! Yay Democracy!!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards