My fianc is in the army national guard and isn't sure if wants to switch units, go active/reserve, or go to a whole different state. This is sort of frustrating to me since our wedding will have to be moved up and a lot smaller if he goes active and if not he still is considering moving units. I will support whatever decision he makes, I just want him to make one. He has been talking about this for quite sometime and it's kinda driving me nuts. I don't want to seem pushy but how do I handle it. He seems to listen when I stand up and say my options but I don't want him to do something and regret it later. HELP!!