Military Brides

Morning!

Hi ladies!! I am sitting here at the naval hospital and bored. H is getting a bone graft done. Ill be here for the next few hours. Thankfully they've got wifi! How is everyone else doing?

Re: Morning!

• Hi Kara!

I'm just sitting here on this camping chair, playing around on the internet. Friday can't come soon enough.

Today we'll go grocery shopping and I'm making H go on a walk with me. :-)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi Hike! Are you getting your shipment this Friday? That will be nice! O make H go on walks with me but he really only does when I take Riley out. Are you shopping at the commissary??
  • Kara- sending thoughts and prayers your way for the H. 

Hike- here is to getting your stuff.  Bringt side, it is supposed to be nice around this area the rest of this week!
  • Hi! I am laying in bed sick. Watched GMA, now watching Live With Kelly cuz Daniel Radcliffe is co-hosting! Then I'll run some errands and head to work.

Normally I would stay home to avoid passing my cold on, but my employers already cancelled a day of work last week and I need the money. So I will just be careful not get too close to the children.

When FI gets back from training, I should start making him go on walks with me!
  • Yes our stuff should come Friday! Please keep your fingers crossed. It's getting old, fast!

Commissary it is! Gotta save that money since I don't have a job :-)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies!  I'm just waiting for my truck to get here which should be any minute (I might hear it now actually)!  Just wanted to say hi.  Kara good luck to B!  Hike I hope it does come Friday!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Whoa! My area changed under my name!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Beachy- I am jealous. Enjoy setting up your house!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_morning-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:70c84981-dc98-4219-a06f-2b86e4c28875Post:6d447dcd-6aa0-48d0-bcce-aeb034fba305">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whoa! My area changed under my name!
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

I noticed that the other day and wondered if you changed it. 
  • Thanks ladies! Yay for the movers Beach! Now it's time to.get busy! Hike: did you change your zip code??? Mine still says Vegas.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_morning-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:70c84981-dc98-4219-a06f-2b86e4c28875Post:d465b31d-6348-4440-8b72-33ba2d44d4ae">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies! Yay for the movers Beach! Now it's time to.get busy! Hike: did you change your zip code??? Mine still says Vegas.
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]

Maybe? I don't remember doing it though.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_morning-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:70c84981-dc98-4219-a06f-2b86e4c28875Post:7f0c62d7-8a02-4b80-a88f-391d7e302d16">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : Maybe? I don't remember doing it though.
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

Are you using an ipad or tablet that has a GPS in it? If so, it may be the same thing as how FB knows your location...

scary stuff enbedded in websites that make you question your privacy. Haha.
    Photobucket
  • Morning Ladies!!

I'm in my dads office trying to study for my Spanish test.  I just had a math test and I'm pretty sure I did TERRIBLE!! After Spanish, I get to go kick some ass on behalf of Tricare and then I'll be cleaning.  I'm going to try to squeeze in a run too..

Yay for Beaches HHG shipment!! Enjoy unpacking!!  Kara- T&P's to Mr. Kara!!
    Photobucket
  • Yay Beach!  It'll be nice to not sleep on an air mattress.  Is your friend still staying with you?  What an amazing friend, to drive across country with you and help you set up your house!

Anniversary

• Hey ladies! Ahhh Hike I would be so antsy right now if I were you! Hope it all comes very, very soon!

I can't get rid of this silly cold I have! It's feels like it's been forever! Sigh... anyway, I have been hooked on Mad Men this week. I just started watching the first season this weekend, and I am no half way through the 2nd! Anyone else watch?
  • Hey everyone! I'm laying bed feeling like death. I woke up at like 4:30 feeling like I was on fire. I've had a horrible fever, runny nose, you name it. Missing all 3 classes today ugh!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_morning-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:70c84981-dc98-4219-a06f-2b86e4c28875Post:5c0f9fec-35a9-4d47-b3e7-fdd635040f95">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone! I'm laying bed feeling like death. I woke up at like 4:30 feeling like I was on fire. I've had a horrible fever, runny nose, you name it. Missing all 3 classes today ugh!
    Posted by Zimsgirl[/QUOTE]
    Oh yuck!!! I felt a bit sniffly, gotta stock up on vitamin C, that does NOT sound fun! Feel better!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_morning-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:70c84981-dc98-4219-a06f-2b86e4c28875Post:9169b427-a285-48d7-b07f-f34b752f2980">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies! Ahhh Hike I would be so antsy right now if I were you! Hope it all comes very, very soon! I can't get rid of this silly cold I have! It's feels like it's been forever! Sigh... anyway, <strong>I have been hooked on Mad Men this week. I just started watching the first season this weekend, and I am no half way through the 2nd! Anyone else watch?</strong>
    Posted by CAB1217[/QUOTE]

I am obsessed. I cannot wait for the new season. I own all of it, and as we type my Joan Barbie Doll (gift from FI Christmas before last) is watching me from the dresser.
     I'm trying to figure out if the bird I hear is stuck in my chimney or is simply in it and can get out again. It was in there yesterday (really freaked the dog) but left last night and is now back.
  • I am currently losing a battle with my printer at work. 11 page document I need and it prints one page..... spools for a minute...prints another one. Wouldn't bug me...but there are about 20 other people that use this printer and it jams up the queue (and they gripe about who is messing up the computer). It isn't even a huge document, it is just a word file.

UGH!

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_morning-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:70c84981-dc98-4219-a06f-2b86e4c28875Post:acd9a424-3dd2-43fd-b4e7-8c056934aee9">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : Oh yuck!!! I felt a bit sniffly, gotta stock up on vitamin C, that does NOT sound fun! Feel better!
    Posted by Irishcurls[/QUOTE]
    I just slept for like 2.5/3 hours...holy crap I feel like death
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards