Military Brides
Options

Christmas!

Anybody in the Christmas Spirit yet? I sure am(:
I already have almost all of my christmas presents bought for my families (mine and FI) All except my 19 year old brother! He's into cars and hunting, thats about it! And I can't aford to buy him a car! haha. Any ideas? And for FI, not sure what all to get him either!
Anyways, Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I cannot wait for the Christmas music to start playing(:
Plus, I am extremely bored today, and wanted to chat with you girls about something a little different, and a little early for it.(:

Re: Christmas!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm super excited for Christmas! I have some decorations up but FI won't let me put the tree up til next Friday at the earliest (hopefully I can convince him to let me do it Monday or Tuesday since I'm on break and he's not) I have Michael Buble's Christmas album and love it!! I also have most of my shopping done
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been in the mood for a few weeks now! I just LOVE Christmas and I love gift giving and gift wrapping. H and I are just finishing up our wish lists since many family and friends have started to ask us and I've been trying to get lists from people too because we love doing our shopping on Black Friday, better deals this way. Yesterday, I walked around Target and just admiring all the holiday decor they had out, I wanted to buy so many things!  Why not get your brother some hunting gear? 
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did get one of hub xmas presents! I used to HATE christmas but not I love it!!! I think I'm going to pick up the tree that my grandma is giving to us. 
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My brother has sooo much hunting stuff! Maybe something new would be good though.(:

and I just cannot wait to get our tree! I love going and find the perfect one and cutting it down! (:
  • Options
    tyleet87tyleet87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Excited for the Christmas atmosphere but this year FI and I are not giving anyone presents. Still on the fence about parents and siblings. We are not hoping to get any gifts either. Since we are paying for our own wedding, Christmas just isn't in our budget. But still excited for family time and yummy food! :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Homemade gifts are always really nice to give! I love doing homemade things, but maybe you aren't into that. But i'm sure everyone will understand either way! Besides, it is all about the family time, not really about the presents.(:

Ohhh and the food! I absolutely loveee Christmas dinner with everyone!!(:
  • Options
    tyleet87tyleet87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:7b4b1fa5-0b47-4f60-a43b-66a7d0a37947Post:23a8a3cb-d177-49e8-85a1-01d2ea3292c0">Re: Christmas!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Homemade gifts are always really nice to give! I love doing homemade things, but maybe you aren't into that. But i'm sure everyone will understand either way! Besides, it is all about the family time, not really about the presents.(: Ohhh and the food! I absolutely loveee Christmas dinner with everyone!!(:
    Posted by BellyB11[/QUOTE]

I am always down for DIY gifts but I don't really have any ideas right now. I know my fam will understand, I've been casually mentioning it for a little while now.

Just looking forward to food and laughs. :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited for Christmas, but I want to wait for Thanksgiving to be over first. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards