Military Brides

fiancees home!

my fiancee was injured in afghanistan and is back in the states...im so excited but were separated bc he has to do his rehab...gotta love the hurry up and wait game...who else has been reunited or soon will be?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: fiancees home!

• KatyRoseMKatyRoseM member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad he is back for you and hope he is not too injured.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_fiancees-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:7d7c0f5e-9d23-4d55-ad1e-ee17dfe3b959Post:0293d0d9-3185-45b6-a4e9-b331b5f63987">Re: fiancees home!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad he is back for you and hope he is not too injured.  Good luck!
    Posted by KatyRoseM[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks...hes got a long road of recovery ahead but its nice to have him home to do wedding stuff.</div>
  • nikkind69nikkind69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's back in the states. He's getting released next weekend. Wedding is in five months and I just want us to pick up where we left off. I'm nervous more than anything cuz it seems like such a denial response. Time as past. We lived different lives and I got accustomed to make household decisions and not having to discuss every single detail. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely need him in my life and look at him and still love him as if it's the first time being with him but I know the battle is just beginning. Reuniting seems harder than the time apart during the deployment
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_fiancees-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:7d7c0f5e-9d23-4d55-ad1e-ee17dfe3b959Post:dd9cf8ba-8c4f-4f84-8486-41d868fba936">Re: fiancees home!</a>:
    [QUOTE]He's back in the states. He's getting released next weekend. Wedding is in five months and I just want us to pick up where we left off. I'm nervous more than anything cuz it seems like such a denial response. Time as past. We lived different lives and I got accustomed to make household decisions and not having to discuss every single detail. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely need him in my life and look at him and still love him as if it's the first time being with him but I know the battle is just beginning. Reuniting seems harder than the time apart during the deployment
    Posted by nikkind69[/QUOTE]
    i completely agree with you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards