Military Brides
Options

Eh... my week... this is kind of long...

OK so I've seen you guys writing about your weeks and I've been trying to think of anything good that has happened this week. 

The good: I'm ONE WEEK closer to seeing FI.  so 5 more weeks! He did his last check ride today! So that's exciting!!!  I just can't wait to see him!! It seems like it's taking forever! haha

OK Now... the bad....

Well my car decided to die not once but 3 times this week.  Oh and my brother is my roommate and I let him drive it to work the other day becaue his truck was in the shop having a bedliner put in, when he got home I guess he left the lights on.  So it was dead.  Then I drove it to work the next day and it died.  Then it died this morning.  So I finally just left it running for like an hour then drove it.  Seems to be working fine now.  Finger crossed!

So I started working at a spa about 2 months ago.  I'm an Esthetician, but they said they wanted to hire me to work as receptionist as well.  They've only been giving me 2 days to work and we haven't been very busy.  My manager said when I was hired that they would give me about 35 hours a week. i"m getting like 21.  I'm blessed to have a job, but I really need more hours and she doesn't get it.  grrr..

OH and I'm trying to get a passport ASAP because I'm flying to Washington in aboooout a month to meet up with FI and then we're going to roadtrip through Canada  here to Alaska.  I'm like seriously.  We really need passports to go to Canada? lol

OH AND I've vented about this already but I have a cousin getting married in October, been planning it for over a year.  So everybody's been planning and saving up to go to it for about a year.  I'm really excited about going! We all are!! .  Well another cousin just got engaged a month and ago and him and his FI have decided to have their wedding this October too.  And They don't uderstand why everybody won't be able to make it. Love my whole family with all my heart, but seriously he knew that this wedding has been planned.  It's just hard for people financially.  I would love to go.  My cousin's one of my best friends, but I just won't be able to.  I'm hoping they change the date...

Anyways... I'm just glad the week is almost over.  lol ....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Eh... my week... this is kind of long...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ugh.. stupid passport crap... In washington you can get something called an "enhanced" driver's license, which allows you into Canada so you don't have to have a passport or so you don't have to worry about forgetting it.

My girlfriend got her EDL a few weeks ago and still hasn't received the hard copy in the mail.. Now my bachelorette party is today and she can't come :(  I'm soooo bummed about it. Stupid strict Canada/US..  -_-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's awesome.  I wish Alaska had something like that!!  considering we're detached from the rest of the US It would make sense, but I looked it up and it clearly states that they "are not participating in enhanced driver's licenses" ....  boo! lol
    But the waiting game is not fun! 
    OH and it's so cool that your bachelorette party is today!  That's really exciting!! Hope it's a ton of fun even though one of your bridesmaids doesn't get to go! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards