Military Brides
Options

Express PSA

They have some coupons on their website. $50 off $150, $30 off $75, and $15 off $30.
It ends Monday

Re: Express PSA

• Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh thanks!

Anniversary

• Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They also do a military discount, which I didn't know until a few months ago.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_express-psa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:8ab61613-a1b8-4f19-b91e-185d0c1cc5e0Post:6150fbe5-5b77-4c3a-8aa9-6c6a02806b59">Re: Express PSA</a>:
    [QUOTE]They also do a military discount, which I didn't know until a few months ago.
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used this coupon yesterday already and the coupon I got on the email over the weekend. They have a better sale going on right now than over the weekend though! 

@Beach: Do they really? And does it apply to dependents too? Do you know how much? Thanks! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kara, rarely to places know the difference between active and dependant ID cards so you can totally use it :) At least when it comes to retail places... I know specific places like attractions and things usually know the difference and ask for the specific AD ID.

DANGIT beach how did I not know about this discount either?!! ARG. I'm disappointed in my shopping skills after reading all these places that give the discount.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards