Military Brides
Options

Day at Davids Bridal

So yesturday I spent the day at davids bridal trying on dresses. I think I may have found the dress. I am not a 100% sure though. I am aiming for a vintage military wedding and I tried on what seemed like 100's of dresses. Something with lots of lace and pearls. The dress I am thinking of buying is nothing like that. 

Re: Day at Davids Bridal

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think its beauitful but doesn't scream vintage. I'm terrible with accessorizes so I don't know if you could get the look you are trying for with accessories.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it, but it doesn't look at all that way you described your ideal dress! What do you like about it?
    White Knot Visit The Knot! Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's a really pretty dress, but doesn't at all fit the theme you said you're aiming for.  And I don't think accessories will help when it comes to that.  So either get the dress because you love it anyways, or keep looking for something more fitting to your theme.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

If your not sure keep looking. It doesn't fit your theme but if you love the dress then get it! If your hesitant keep looking.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    if you don't feel 100% about it, don't settle. You will know when you have the right dress on

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

The dress is really pretty, but I would keep looking if you don't really love it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel like if you need to take a poll to see if others like it, you probably don't like it as much as you feel you should.  Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find something that you'll feel gorgeous in and don't need anyone else's opinion on it!!!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards