Military Brides

Confession...

Although I could care less about the Royal Wedding (except I am curious about Kate's dress)

I must admit that I am SUPER JEALOUS their first kiss as husband and wife will be accompanied by a Flyover by the Royal Air Force, of course. :(

I remember being in awww when the AF did theirs during graduation as the graduates are throwing their hats. soooooooooo cool.

alrighty, I can go to bed and dream of fly overs now. haha

Re: Confession...

• calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I must admit I'm awake and watching!  I did NOT set my alarm, but I woke up at 4am to go to the bathroom and couldn't go back to sleep.  So I'm up so I don't keep FI up.... or at least that's what I'm telling myself!

No, to be honest, I'm very excited about this wedding.  I had a huge crush on Prince William when I was a little girl, and I have friends who knew him and Kate in college (they went to Edinburgh, obviously).  So I've been following their relationship (passively - not buying up tabloids or anything) from the beginning.

And there's something about watching this wedding that sort of makes me realize that I'm really truly getting married!  It's sort of a slap of reality!  FI is only days younger than William, and Kate should really spell it Cate (like me) as her name is Catherine with a C!  Anyway, just feel a kinship with this couple and wish them the absolute best.

Anniversary

• calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, previously I had no opinion on what FI would wear... but now I distinctly am hoping for his uniform!  Prince William looked so handsome!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I Loved her dress!!!! and He did look quite handsome!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I know. totally not fair. My FI wants to find a way to have the squadron fly over haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards