Options

Pinterest

2»

Re: Pinterest

• Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katelyn - not just Facebook, be sure to take your last name off Pinterest. Especially if you are going to keep it in your siggy, k?

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_pinterest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:943f6642-0960-4573-b44e-5774e42c5245Post:aff0fc6f-606e-4fc7-8160-ea86956e2b5f">Re: Pinterest</a>:
    [QUOTE]Katelyn - not just Facebook, be sure to take your last name off Pinterest. Especially if you are going to keep it in your siggy, k?
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]
    I'm on my phone now I'll do it when I'm on my computer again
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm not trying to pick on you or be mean, just trying to show you how easily people can put things together and find info on you.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    I've spent a sickening amount of time on that site today.  Just sayin'.  But I do have awesome pins now!

Anniversary

• Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_pinterest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:943f6642-0960-4573-b44e-5774e42c5245Post:71fb608a-48ee-42c1-8623-559156415856">Re: Pinterest</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not trying to pick on you or be mean, just trying to show you how easily people can put things together and find info on you.
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LaurenKay0927LaurenKay0927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been trying to get a pintrest invite forever! I requested an invited from them ages ago & still nada! I know this is a pretty old post but i figured it's worth a try, can you pretty pretty please invite me so i can start creating cool stuff already!? haha! i always stalk the site & they have such crafty things!
    Lkayroche@gmail.com

Thanks so much,
    Lauren Kay
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    Lauren Kay, I just sent you one!

Anniversary

• Options
    LaurenKay0927LaurenKay0927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, Thank you, thank you! you are the Sweetest! :)
  • Options
    IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh hey old thread! Didnt want to start a new one though.....Hike, I'm PMing you my email. Can you send me an invite whenever you get a chance? Much thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards