Military Brides

Re: .

• edited December 2011
    Everytime I watch it!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I can't stand this show or the other one on Lifetime.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    I couldn't get through the first 5 minutes. I just CAN'T handle Billy Ray Cyrus. 
    March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • Victoria2013Victoria2013 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have seen the one Coming Home and have only caught one or two episodes.  They weren't bad, I wouldn't be able to watch them if SO was deployed.  But it does seem majority of those are about officers and obviously we all have a story but I would like to see more enlisted personnel since they do make up majority of the deployments.
  • freebread03freebread03 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Billy Ray Cyrus is just too much--just makes me think about Hannah Montana...
  • edited December 2011
    I love Coming Home. I bawl my eyes out everytime. I haven't seen much of the TLC one because I'm not a fan of Billy Ray Cyrus. Seemed pretty corny when I watched the first episode but I might try to watch it again. I'm so bored
  • KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen it but the I've seen the one on lifetime. I stopped watching it after episode 5 season one. That girl came off as a spoiled brat and bugged the sh!t outta me 
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • edited December 2011
    yeah I agree with everyone... Billy Ray Cyrus is a bit much!!!!  The show would be a lot better without him and his stupid mullet!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards