Military Brides
Options

What do you think of this menu?

So, I got my estimate back from the caterer, and this is the menu he proposed:

Gourmet Cheese Tray with Seasonal Fruits·         Antipasto Platter·         Caprese Crostini·       Goat Cheese Torta·         Phyllo Cups with Caramelized Onion and Brie·         Grilled Beef Skewers with Chimichuri·         Pasta Primavera with Garden Veggies and Pesto·         Assorted Artisan Breads How does that sound to you for an afternoon cocktail wedding? My family might add some sort of dip (which the caterer is fine with).  We're doing non-alcoholic drinks, champagne, wine, and beer.  I really am loving my caterer, he's one of the first people to sit down with me and actually talk money and budgets. And he totally stuck to mine. This menu is $16 pp, plus labor.  Anyway, thoughts? We're still ironing out food choices, so I can ask him about adding or subtracting and how much things would be.

Re: What do you think of this menu?

• Options
    It made me hungry!!! I think it sounds really yummy! 
  • Options
    That sounds so good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm crashing your wedding...that's what I think of your menu.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think everything sounds delicious!  The only possible change I could see would be maybe add another meat if possible since people like H and my dad would be all about another meat selection.  But either way I think it sounds really good.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I was wondering about doing something with chicken, I'll ask him. Thanks guys, I was worried that it wasn't enough food, but I think we'll be good. 
  • Options
    In Response to Re:What do you think of this menu?:[QUOTE]I'm crashing your wedding...that's what I think of your menu. Posted by Sammy0709[/QUOTE]
    I'm hitchin a ride with Sammy. Mmmmm yummmmm
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_what-do-you-think-of-this-menu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b977d2df-5dfb-451d-8aed-419508c58186Post:d9780dbc-b141-4c74-a2d1-7309d8ad8f9c">Re: What do you think of this menu?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I was wondering about doing something with chicken, I'll ask him. Thanks guys, I was worried that it wasn't enough food, but I think we'll be good. 
    Posted by divinemsbee[/QUOTE]

I think you have enough options now if there is enough servings is another question ;)

Are you having people walk around and serve it? or will it be chillin at it's own table? If all of it is on a table it may look small but that doesn't mean you wont have enough. KWIM?
    I want the COOOOOKIE!
    Credit to Awkward Family Pet Photos
    http://tiny.cc/kpfcdw
  • Options
    I think you need to mail me some brie tarts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards