Military Brides
Options

Whatcha doing this weekend?

What are you doing this weekend??

I'm going to be studying for my Field Project exam on Tuesday. The Prof really hasn't told us what we need to do, I think he is e-mailing a case out tonight and the exam is going to be over that case. 3 hour long exam. If you can't tell I'm slightly scared.

I'm going to the OU/MIZZOU game this weekened! Sooo excited to sit in the student section after last weeks game beating FSU, we are #1 and deserve to be #1 (but I know a lot of people will argue against that). Tongue out
Photobucket

Re: Whatcha doing this weekend?

• Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Going to hang out with FI tonight, clean the house tomorrow (vacation in two weeks, and my parents and brother & his girlfriend are staying for one night at our house on the way back, so I want it super duper clean!).  Just relax, after one heck of a stressful week!

I spoke to one of the senior partners yesterday about my boss.  I have never spoken ill of a supervisor to a superior before, but this felt necessary.  And I know he had already told them that he had an "insubordination" problem with me (long story short - he needed documentation that I had on my email, so he called me at 8pm at night when I was out with friends, I told him I'd try to get it remotely - I went home early, looked through email, and it wasn't available remotely, only on Outlook, so I told him that.  He told me he needed it, I told him that I couldn't get back to the office since it was 9:30pm and the office was 35 minutes away.  I didn't hear back, so I turned off my phone and went to sleep.  I woke up and had over 15 missed calls and nasty texts from him up until midnight!  I came in and he gave me the silent treatment all day, and then the following day told me he had "never been so disrespected".  He also keeps taking credit for everything I do, while he does basically nothing and shows up at noon.)

Anyway, the CEO called me personally today to reassure me (indirectly) that I'm valued, that they're working to rectify the situation (the only way I can possibly imagine them rectifying it is to let him go) and that I can communicate to him directly from now on.  That definitely makes me feel better!  I'm still nervous about how they'll bring it up to my boss, because it's just the two of us here and if he knows I bad mouthed him, he could make my life really stressful.

Soooo I'm going to drink a lot of beer this weekend and try to forget about all that drama!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am taking a group of students to this outdoor adventure park on Saturday.  I guess this place has white water rafting, zip lines, and all kinds of other stuff.  We are leaving at 5:30 a.m. so I will be taking an IV of diet dew in the morning to get me up and going.  Then I have to do my duties as the alumni advisor with the other student group I advise on Sunday. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've got a busy weekend ahead of me! Dinner and gelato tonight after getting our marriage license, then tomorrow I have a bbq with a new friend, then sunday we will be shopping for FI's suit, a new couch, and a backback. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be studying as well. I have my first exam in one of my Liberal Studies core classes and so far the teachers (there's 2) have sent 4 study guides. I'm a little nervous!
    March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda - GO SOONERS :)  That's one thing I hate about being in Alaska. I miss going to the games!  A lot of my friends are going :( I miss it

C - I think your beer plan sounds like a good plan!  Your boss sounds like a jerk :( sending positive vibes your way.  Hopefully everything will get better for you and there won't be any issues with him.  You're obviously valuable to the company so if he continues to be a jerk towards you then I'd just go back to whoever you talked to you and tell them.   To me it sounds like they don't want to lose you!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm driving up to Fairbanks tomorrow evening and spending Sunday and part of Monday with him (that's my weekend) ... should be fun.  It's a 4 hour drive!  I hate how big Alaska is sometimes! lol I'm just glad he's closer than an 18 hour flight!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Running a 5k tomorrow morning. Getting all ready for a 15k in December!! Then heading out to a wine festival with some girl friends. Sunday will be dedicated to the house and yard. 
  • Options
    AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_watcha-doing-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:cad3e849-11c7-4230-8cf7-3dbafa534694Post:a80966da-4aca-4f37-a8ba-8303f816a026">Re: Whatcha doing this weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Amanda - GO SOONERS :)  That's one thing I hate about being in Alaska. I miss going to the games!  A lot of my friends are going :( I miss it</strong> C - I think your beer plan sounds like a good plan!  Your boss sounds like a jerk :( sending positive vibes your way.  Hopefully everything will get better for you and there won't be any issues with him.  You're obviously valuable to the company so if he continues to be a jerk towards you then I'd just go back to whoever you talked to you and tell them.   To me it sounds like they don't want to lose you!!
    Posted by DaKelliAB09[/QUOTE]

<div>YESSSS!!!!!!! It took me over an hour to drive home from work (OKC), and I was like... why the heck is it going sooooo slow alllll the way to my apartment. Then I remembered that tomorrow is game day and I wasn't so annoyed by all the traffic...</div>
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards