Military Brides
Options

Finally Friday!!!

Whats everyone's plans for the lucky weekend?? Anything fun?
Anyone have wedding things going on this weekend?

H and I are picking up a new guy for his shop tonight. H is a sponsor for all the new people arriving so that's really all we have going on tonight.
I think we might go to an Irish pub Saturday night, but I don't really plan on doing much during the day. I need to exchange a dress at the mall and H is going down to daytona during the day. Sunday we are meeting a family friend for breakfast on their drive home and then we have church. Nothing exciting really for us!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Finally Friday!!!

• Options
    Hello, I'm waiting on H to finish his damn game so that we can head out to Vegas for the weekend! Yaaaaaayyyyy
  • Options
    I'm going to dinner with the family tonight, and tomorrow have to take my sister shopping, which is normally an experience in and of itself. She's a serial shopper, and I'm...just...not. I might take a book and commandeer one of those shiny benches in the middle of the mall.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Is it sad that I didn't even know it was Friday because I can't find a job? H and I are going out to chilis for dinner. Chilis is a huge night out here in our small town. We have to drive 20 miles to one. In VA, we had two less than 5 miles away. Tomorrow we are going to some carnival. I'm pumped. I want to play pop a balloon and get a funnel cake.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to a St. Patty's day party tomorrow and out to dinner tonight with some friends.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_finally-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:ceb6cfdd-a275-4a0b-a419-e5d7da314d23Post:e3fb6ce5-2070-4d2e-bb1d-8a5e36fef97e">Re: Finally Friday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is it sad that I didn't even know it was Friday because I can't find a job? H and I are going out to chilis for dinner. Chilis is a huge night out here in our small town. We have to drive 20 miles to one. In VA, we had two less than 5 miles away. Tomorrow we are going to some carnival. I'm pumped. I want to play pop a balloon and get a funnel cake.
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]
    I'm jealous lol. I love carnivals! Funnel cakes are amazing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm recovering. My friend who I hadn't seen in ages wanted to meet up yesterday in Austin (we went to UT, so it's college town for us). Traffic going up and coming back was just awful because of SXSW. 

Also, I forgot what it was like to be around people who smoke weed all the time. I kind of thought my friend didn't anymore (she's engaged, not too much of a hippie, owns her own small business,--none of which are necessarily reasons for me to assume, but I did), but I was wrong. I might think it was a visiting college town woo-hoo hurrah thing, but with the amount she smoked, she would have been just lolling on the couch if her tolerance were down. Seriously, I got to our friend's house where she was staying the night before and they were smoking a bowl. They smoked a couple and then we went to brunch. Then we went downtown, drank (oh, alcohol and heat/humidity what a combo) and then went over to another college friend's house. Immediately, they're all smoking a bowl with the windows open and rolling joints. I abstained, because I never really looooved pot and also because I was driving home later, but, Lord, I'm sure I got a contact high. I have no problem with pot, and was totally in the car with a person, who had been smoking a good amount of quality weed, driving. But I just forgot how prevalent it was. I felt sooo old, and I'm not more than a year older than any of them. 

• Options
    FINAL DRESS FITTING Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little excited, I finally have my veil, jewlery, shoes, and everything....  and it should fit.. i have been sick and not eating much this week, so I hope that won't change too much. ALSO My BM's dresses just came in and I am going to try to pick them up for them on my way home.

My dad is still in the hospital, he is doing much better...but not good enough to go home yet. I am a terrible person, but I hate seeing people in the hosipital, of course I'll go see my dad...but the hospitals still give me the creeps.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I was supposed to have my final fitting tomorrow so that I can get my dress cleaned/pressed before my bridal portraits in a few weeks... but it won't be ready for that yet, so I have like, nothing on the agenda officially. FI is on a NavEx this weekend; I get to go see him Thursday and we get to have a cookout with amh and her H before they go on their HM!!! yay! I need to do some organizing for these CPR courses I am teaching, and do some studying; other than that I will go see my horse and go to church. Nothing too exciting.
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • Options
    fire I am so pumped for our g2g! I can't wait till your down here for good!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards