Options

Vents and Confessions anyone?

2»

Re: Vents and Confessions anyone?

• Options
    ZeldakinsZeldakins member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_vents-confessions-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:e28ecdcc-88dc-4524-a0b5-98f534b3ef9aPost:01dc894f-9f77-435d-8aa1-050914a60d02">Re: Vents and Confessions anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]. Which leads me to my third vent.  I'm so freaking sick of being broke.  I hate it soooo much.  I hate having to count every single penny all the time to make sure I can make my next rent check, or pay my phone bill, and then another unexpected bill gets thrown in and it's all off balance again.  I hate that people talk about how $X for Christmas is being cheap, when we can't even afford $100 to spend on presents, total.  From the both of us, to anyone, including each other.  It sucks.
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

AMEN.
    I barely made my rent and bills this past month...:/

Thank goodness the semester is almost over and maybe if I sell my textbooks I'll have a little extra cash. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Crown- From where is the address label?! :]
  • Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate that this post isn't in order!! Confession: I might be back tonight knotting under the influence. I'm going out to dinner and major beers are in order. Also, I know people get annoyed with doggie posts but I'd be a mess without them.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    melbelle24melbelle24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am seriously hating on TK right now. It gives me a headache trying to figure out who said what and when. And that makes me sad.

My confession: I'm supposed to be studying right now, and instead I'm playing on TK and FB.

And my vent: I'm tired of people expecting me to know what kind of doctor I want to be, and at the same time telling me that I'm crazy for what I think I want to do. Sorry people, but I have no interest in being a small-town general practice. Ugh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hike: I don't mind doggy posts!  I love my dog like she is my child!  And I agree, a training class would do wonders!  I don't know if they have a Petsmart in your area but they do really inexpensive classes and they are great!

Mel:  Follow your dream...be whatever kind of doctor you want, but I do have to ask...Have you watched the show Heart of Dixie? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest "I'm thinking balls are to men what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we feel naked in public without it." -Carrie ~ Sex and the City
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My first graders made me sick!! Uck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is KUI
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_vents-confessions-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:e28ecdcc-88dc-4524-a0b5-98f534b3ef9aPost:7e712825-fefe-49e7-a0ca-49fadb12f95f">Re: Vents and Confessions anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Darrah, you're doing it wrong.. No more See's. It's the holidays. Time to buy Frango :) haha
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]
    Mmmmmm Frango
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My vent is also about money. I'm so stressed about bills. And what sucks is I probably won't be able to sell back most of my books because 2 are workbooks, one's a competency guide with a scantron in it that you need for the 3rd test, and one's an ebook because it was the only way to get it ugh!

I'm getting some extra loan money next semester so hopefully I can get some credit card debt covered.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confes, I love posting about my doggie
  • Options
    IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cant figure out what the fvck is going on with this post but CAB I"m sorry my love, it will all be worth it soon I PROMISE! 

Oh, amazingly I don't have a vent!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_vents-confessions-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:e28ecdcc-88dc-4524-a0b5-98f534b3ef9aPost:94ff49e1-e046-404e-8b18-ee3c0e11a8e0">Re: Vents and Confessions anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I cant figure out what the fvck is going on with this post but CAB I"m sorry my love, it will all be worth it soon I PROMISE!  Oh, amazingly I don't have a vent!
    Posted by Irishcurls[/QUOTE]

YAY for no vents! And thanks! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm rather late to this buuutt I WANNA PLAY TOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Confession 1: I'm totally KUI right now.. Tehehehe

Confession 2: I snuck out the back door at work this afternoon , ran across the street to the ABC store bought some Baileys, FireFly and VanillaVodka, and then ran back and hid it under the counter till I got off work.. Bad Sami!! I'm enjoying some Firefly in my tea right now and full disclosure: I'm drinking with a straw cause I'm too lazy to even bring the cup to my mouth.

Confession 3: I'm looking at Cruises and Vacation packages right now because I just realized that my spring break from school coincides with the tail end of H's PCS leave.  Furniture is overrated.. I WANT TO GO ON VACATION DAMMIT!!!!

Vent:  I don't understand H or his weird effed up family.  So yesterday I got a card in the mail from IL's.  It was thier Christmas Card.  It was a photo card with a big picture of FIL, a recent picture of MIL, FIL & BIL and then a picture of FIL, MIL & BIL as an infant.   Umm.. What?! He's a 30 year old man.. why put a picture of him as an infant on your Christmas card.. and it was signed "FIL, MIL & BIL"  I was upset on H's behalf because to me it was like they forgot about him... But H thought it was completely normal and fine..  What?! I don't get it...  is this a West Coast thing? I mean my parents have my 39 y/o sister and her kids, Me and BooBoo Kitty, H from the MC Ball & themselves and their cat...They included all their children and grandkids.. not just one of us..
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG SAMI I LOVE YOU YOU"RE AMAZING!!!1
    bahahahahaha

I'm also KUI at the moment :) but that will change here soon because we're going on a "date" apparently. 

FVCK YEA Furniture is overrated! Tell that to my empty second living room because we like to do SHIIT! hahahaa GO ON A VACA!!
    We just bought tix for this spring's comicon AND Taste Washington... I am so excite.. 
    Taste Washington is effing amazing... google it... amazing.. Last time we got 1/4 of the way through and were hammered.. and then did rock,paper,scissors to decide who would have to stop drinking the rest to the time to drive home hahaha
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to KUI but I'm not drinking fast enough. Hey! Coast Guard Alaska is on the weather channel. What the hell is this.....hmmmm. I'm waiting until 10p to watch the finale of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team. Yup. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jealous of you drunkards. I need a drank!!!! Sami, don't blame the west coast on your H's family weirdness! Lol!!! It's only 6pm here guys! I'm ready for bed. Cause I'm old. And I wanna elope. That is all.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yesss!!! 1816 and I'm tiiipsy :] 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha I love you ladies. 

KUI is knotting under the influence ;)

I wish I was- I'm at weeeeeeeeeerk. blah
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FIRE!!! Fail... knottie fail... go do what sami did.. sneak out and grab booze and sneak it in :] 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh, and my new vent? SOOO tired of tk being wonky. 

buuuuut I have some AWing to do here in a minute :P yyayyyy
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh yay AWing! :] I know.. It's really annoying... HOpefully it fixes itself over the weekend. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omggg I'm watching "Sweet Home Alabama" which is the 'Southern' Bachelor. And I'm soooooooooo embarrassed. Omg. Haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anyone still here??
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yup!! H is out with a friend who's visiting from New Orleans. I'm watching bad tv!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was wearing my high school lax sweatshirt at the bar and a girl I went to high school with came up to me. We didnt know each other but it's so weird. We went to a small high school and here we are in the same townin virgnia. Her dad used to paint houses with my uncle. My uncle was a teacher and had a summer painting business. She and her dad told me they heard my uncles son (my cousin) committed suicide. He actually had a heart attack. I hate that that rumor is going around. :-(
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh sad about the rumor....but what a small world! 

Fire is supposed to be AWing something....where is she?! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vent: I wish FH could get and send mail/skype on training missions. I know it would be completely impractical for mail delivery since he's currently floating on a boat, but this whole not hearing a peep is depressing....if I did not have so many DIYs to keep me busy I would lose it.

Confession: Acquaintances and people who I know and like, but don't consider close are driving me nuts talking about how much fun they are going to have at my wedding and telling me to just tell them when my wedding is and they'll definately come. I told you it's only close friends and family! Which leads to my real confession. As much as I hate to have to admit it, my parents' strict upbringing makes me have a hard time being blunt with people. Especially people older than me. Damn traditional upbringing :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards