Military Brides
Options

Not a wife or fiance but a sister with a question.

Hey ladies! I am getting married in a couple weeks and want to honor my deployed brother in our program but don't know how. We are saving him a seat at the ceremony and reception but I want to put a little blurb in the program as well just having trouble wording it. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Re: Not a wife or fiance but a sister with a question.

• Options
    BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

"you may notice an empty seat reserved in the front row. Name, brother of the bride, cannot be with us today while he protects us from a far"

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I like that thanks!!!
  • Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My cousin just got married a few weeks ago.  Both her brother and her H's brother were deployed at the time.  They did a tost durring the reception to honor them.  As a surprise, their parents had talked to each brother about doing something.  One brother emailed a video of himself telling his brother and new SIL congratulations. The other cousin was able to call durring the reception and tell his sister and new BIL congrats.  It was a great surprise for them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad you asked this question... I just found out (literally minutes ago) that my brother is being deployed and wont be at the wedding.  Came to this board for support and saw this post! thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards