Military Brides
Options

Facebook annoys me

Posts like this make me want to delete my facebook.  So Irritating!!!

Here is the post:

"Vennt, so do crazy women like this piss anyone else off? Like I do believe I can stand alone but I hate when girls are all "oh no my man will never tell what I can and can't do" or tell there s/o they'd be just fine without them... Um my fiances opinions matter a lot to me and ya when he asks me to do or not do something I listen... End vennnnt lol(:"

There was an earlier discussion because a girl said her boyfriend is overseas told her not to touch, hug, hang out with any guys not even a guy she has know her whole life and is like her brother or she will end up regretting it.

Other girls responded by saying things like my fiance/husband can't tell me what to do..etc.

She didn't like it.  Umm sorry but I have a backbone.  No my fiance WILL NOT control me or demand me to do something.  Will I seriously consider his opinions/fears and take them into consideration.  Absolutely.  Will someone control me or will I roll over and do everything he tells me...no!
Photobucket

Re: Facebook annoys me

• Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    HAHAHA if my FI tried to tell me I couldn't hang out with someone who was legit just a  friend we would have issues. If I had cheated on him with someone before and that was the person that's one thing. I'm watching Sex and the City right now and I'm thinking of the Aidan, Big, Carrie triangle as I type this.

But yeah, there are pictures of me on facebook hanging out with one of my best guy friends. We're hugging in all of them. Fi doesn't care as he has met him, oh and he TRUSTS me.

I sometimes love FB though. it makes me laugh and giggle at times.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg i was so excited when sex and the city was on all day
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I deleted mine.. I'm super glad that I did because posts like that would drive me crazy!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sami you should come back to the darkside. And just become friends with close friends and family only. I also hide people. People that I won't delete for certain reasons but don't care to see their posts.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Perhaps I should...

Did you hear about the Stephanie Plum movie?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes ma'am I did. Its with Katherine Heigl... Not sure how I feel about that. i always pictured Sandra bullock playing Stephanie.
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it bad that the thing that annoys me most about that post is the horrible high school testing grammar??? Like nails on a chalkboard. I'm in LA visiting my college roommate, and yesterday while she was working I drove 1.5 hours to meet an old college friend for lunch. A friend I once hooked up with and had a crush on less than a year before I met FI. FI knows that, and knew I was visiting him, and was totally cool about it. It's called trust. It's not that I wouldn't honor my FI's wishes because I would go to great lengths to accommodate him, but he would never ask me to give up my friendships with other guys. He knows bone-deep that I'd never cheat on him, and he know how important my friendships are to me. I couldn't be in a relationship without trust.

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea I'm not sure how old that girl is, but my guess is she is pretty young.  She has a very parent/child mentality with her relationship.  I mean when he tells her to do something she listens??  Sounds like when your parents tell you to do something you listen!  Ugh people irritate the bejesus out of me!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I might misspell things every once in a while, but I cann't stand when people use text/email lingo in posts on any board, or FB. I never even used text talk in a text. Grammar and spelling are my pet peeves...

GG-I bought 8 and 9 today!!! I don't know about Heigl either.. she's kind of a bit*h... I agree with you about Sandy but she might be a little too old to play her... I could see Rachel McAdams maybe.. I read that they pulled the release date until further notice.. I wonder what's wrong with it.. 17 comes out on the 21st!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL yeah my fiance' learned his lesson last halloween when he was deployed and said I couldn't have this halloween costume I wanted unless he was there with me while I was wearing it (which meant no, since he was deployed)
    Needless to say I bought the latex catwoman costume for halloween that year. suckaaaah.
    silly women :P :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards