Military Brides

Oh Geez...

My coworker's daughter got engaged last friday and has already asked her entire wedding party and unasked a couple bridesmaids.

I gave said coworker theknot's web address along with instructions on how to make an account (w/ generic SN of course) and find the boards. Let's hope she passes it along.

Re: Oh Geez...

• edited December 2011
    I don't understand asking and then "unasking" bridesmaids.  I shake my head everytime I watch Bridezilla !
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow all that "work" in a few days? She needs to learn etiquette.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!! I'm pretty sure I didn't really dive into planning until like September, and we got engaged in February. Thats ridiculous!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_oh-geez?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:e76a4c6b-2215-4a7f-8c9b-ac72bf6ff5a8Post:2b108c4c-6e95-4173-ac3f-6813c346c063">Re: Oh Geez...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand asking and then "unasking" bridesmaids.  I shake my head everytime I watch Bridezilla !
    Posted by crownsuperstar[/QUOTE]
     <div>Seriously...and the brides who say, "we will not be friends after this wedding' about their bridesmaids after they just put up with their BS for who knows how long</div>
    She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I asked my 'bridal party' before I got engaged... heck, I asked my 'bridal party' years before I even met my FI!  It was my brother, and we made a promise one drunken night that I would be his "Best Sister" and he would be my "Brother of Honor."  So it was a given... when I finally got around to asking him for real several days after we got engaged, he said, "Well, duh.  Hadn't we already agreed on this?"

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_oh-geez?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:e76a4c6b-2215-4a7f-8c9b-ac72bf6ff5a8Post:2b108c4c-6e95-4173-ac3f-6813c346c063">Re: Oh Geez...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand asking and then "unasking" bridesmaids.  I shake my head everytime I watch Bridezilla !
    Posted by crownsuperstar[/QUOTE]
    I can't even watch that show for more than 5 minutes lol! I love My Fair Wedding with David Tutera but Bridezillas drives me nuts!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_oh-geez?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:e76a4c6b-2215-4a7f-8c9b-ac72bf6ff5a8Post:57c8af4c-90a5-4bd4-9d0a-6022ab0a3540">Re: Oh Geez...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I asked my 'bridal party' before I got engaged... heck, I asked my 'bridal party' years before I even met my FI!  It was my brother, and we made a promise one drunken night that I would be his "Best Sister" and he would be my "Brother of Honor."  So it was a given... when I finally got around to asking him for real several days after we got engaged, he said, "Well, duh.  Hadn't we already agreed on this?"
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

<div>That's really cute! :) I'm pretty sure I asked my sister to be my Matron of Honor while I was drunk the day after I got engaged, but I've known forever that she would be. Haha. I asked her more formally after, though!</div>
    March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards