Military Brides
Options

OCM

I know that CAB & Cal have posted about the OCM, but I have joined the cult!!  Seriously it is amazing!! It's really relaxing and I just love it!! I had really dry skin, and I was developing cystic acne.  I'm expecting the worst in the form of a massive breakout in a few days but for now, my face is super soft, I'm not a slave to my moisturizer anymore, and I've had one super tiny little pimple that popped really easily (eww.. I know).  If you're getting married like super soon, I probably wouldn't try it yet (Though CAB and or Cal are clearly more knowledgeable on this than I am!) but for those who still have a few months, Go for it!! You will have glowing radiant skin on your big day!!

I'm using 15% Castor Oil, 85% Sunflower Oil and a two drops of Tea Tree Oil.  I'm only on day 5 so my pictures aren't really great, but I'll post them in a few days!  Seriously Ladies, It's incredible!! You won't regret it!
Photobucket

Re: OCM

• Options
    Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2012
    CAB and Cal need to come on and explain this now.  I have (I think) combination skin (some parts are really oily and some parts are really dry) and I break out pretty frequently.  I would love to try something new if this is an option for someone with skin like mine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wanna try this after the wedding! Is there a way to do it on just your chin? I'm breaking out bad on my chin. Sorry if that's a dumb question
  • Options
    CozyHeart13CozyHeart13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I started it a couple weeks ago also, but I only do it every other night. I don't know how often other people do it, and each blog/website I read had differing opinions. It is super amazing though! I think I need to play with my formula a little bit because it has made a few dry spots, mainy my nose. I had a couple days where it looked like I was going to break out big time, I got some little red spots in the typical acne-prone areas. I ended up with one little tiny zit and one bump that never made it to zit status. I'm really bad about skin care and what not. I never wear make up and used to just wash my face in the shower with my body wash. I'm working on building a habit with OCM, so maybe I won't look 50 when I turn 30...

But, like Sami said, so amazing!! I think my original mix was about 20% castor, 80% sunflower and drop or two of tea tree oil.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ocm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:fb971642-3e99-467c-b403-e371796f02b6Post:fdfdc312-0336-42f3-9707-ee372e8d0e29">Re: OCM</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wanna try this after the wedding! Is there a way to do it on just your chin? I'm breaking out bad on my chin. Sorry if that's a dumb question
    Posted by Zimsgirl[/QUOTE]
    I don't think it's a bad idea, but you're totally going to want to do your whole face since it feels amazinggggg.... If you do just your chin, make sure to try not to wash it with cleanser as well the same day.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ocm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:fb971642-3e99-467c-b403-e371796f02b6Post:15e36ed0-5e64-442c-8429-34d58064eb05">Re: OCM</a>:
    [QUOTE]I started it a couple weeks ago also, but I only do it every other night. I don't know how often other people do it, and each blog/website I read had differing opinions. It is super amazing though! I think I need to play with my formula a little bit because it has made a few dry spots, mainy my nose. I had a couple days where it looked like I was going to break out big time, I got some little red spots in the typical acne-prone areas. I ended up with one little tiny zit and one bump that never made it to zit status. I'm really bad about skin care and what not. I never wear make up and used to just wash my face in the shower with my body wash. I'm working on building a habit with OCM, so maybe I won't look 50 when I turn 30... But, like Sami said, so amazing!! I think my original mix was about 20% castor, 80% sunflower and drop or two of tea tree oil.
    Posted by CozyHeart13[/QUOTE]
    I cut my OCM down to twice a week, but only because I have a ton of expensive cleanser left over that I don't want to go to waste. I got my skin used to constant OCM, then cut it down to where I am now. Did not really backfire on me at all.

I will be going to back to full time OCM once my cleanser is out, though. Just because it's either that, or expensive cleansers that I can't afford.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards