New Mexico

DJ Help!!

Hey girls! I'm trying to find a DJ. But I need someone that is good and not to expensive. I'll be getting married in 9 months. Its still ways from now but I want to get everything booked!Any of you know of good DJ's?Thanx! Oh and how do I put my ticker when I post my messages?

Re: DJ Help!!

• edited December 2011
    We're going with Brian from DJ Cypher, you can find them at djcypherunlimited.com. Brian, the owner is friendly and knowledgable. Plus I like that I can put my song requests directly onto the website. It's never too early to get anything done. I've found that by booking early, I can secure this year's pricing for my wedding in May. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I like Adrian from Icon Entertainment (459-4636).  He did my sister's and my friend's weddings and was really good...he also works PT with the hubs, so I know him on a personal level.  Really nice guy, listens to what you want, reasonably priced.  If we knew he was doing this earlier, we'd have booked him for our wedding a couple of years ago.
    Damn you Nest for screwing up my siggy!

.: Diary of a Recovering Runner :.

Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting Married next weekend! We decided to go with Too Hot To Stop Dj. They are great! They were totally helpful and made me feel like they werent going to be looking at me for "What to do now" during the Wedding. They give you a itenerary for you to fill out so they know exactly how and when you want everything. It was very reasonable priced as well!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanx so much! You girls were very helpful!! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards