New Mexico

Linen Rentals

I'm looking for a vendor for linen rentals. Our psuedo wed-planner reccomended Bright Settings online (rent, use, ship back, they clean) but I am a little hesitant. I'd like to se if there are any in-town places or if anyone has used a good online place. THX!

Re: Linen Rentals

• edited December 2011
    I talked to an event decorator that recommended American Tent Rentals over everyone else.   I haven't thoroughly looked into it though
  • tengma07tengma07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I'll check them out!
  • edited December 2011
    I was wondering how your linen rental search is going?  There is a great showroom I would recommend visiting.  Classic Party Rentals near Balloon Fiesta Park.  There are a lot of great event coordinators that could help you with a lot of the decisions your are making for your wedding.  8615 Alameda Park Drive NE  505-344-9907 Congratulations!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! So far nothing too fantastic. I checked out that other place but wasn't too impressed.... about the same prices but no mention of not having to clean napkins/table cloths. They may, but I've been too busy to call so far. I heard something good about that place near Balloon Fiesta Park, I'll check them out too! Thank you so much!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Distracted by Decor...we shopped Classic Party Rentals and Distracted, and there was no comparison price-wise for nearly the same items.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just checked out some reviews for them (their website seems to be down) and it looks like they're NOT a rental store, which is what I'm looking for... not a decor place. Did you rent table linens from them or the decor? TY!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry....we're not renting linens from them.  We are, however, are renting our chair covers, table runners and "chair cover ties" from them.  We're using the white linens provided by the Hyatt.  I think someone else mentioned it previously, but I've heard good things about American Tent as well.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!
  • hswed143hswed143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Distracted by Decor does rent table lines, chair ties, and other decor. Classic wont tell you that they charge a LOT more to deliver and will not install the items. DBD will install the table linens, chair ties and whatever other decor your rent from them. Give them a call 243-4248 and set up an appointment. Thier website is back up: www.distractedbydecor.com. Some browsers you will have to scroll toe the right to get to the content.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards