New Mexico

b-pic photographer

Does anyone know of a good photographer for boudouir photos?  I'm kind of interested in doing them but not interesting in asking our regular photographer (she's a good friend's friend, I think I would be more nervous just asking her than with a complete stranger).Also, roughly how much does it cost/what do you get?

Re: b-pic photographer

• edited December 2011
    I know we've had a discussion regarding b-pics previously and not always the easiest photog to find. I just found an amazing photog here in Albuquerque. You can email me and I'll give you her info! swtmamame@aol.com
  • jesunm2008jesunm2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Kevin's Photography! They did my sisters wedding and they do an amazing job!  Most brides do their A or B package and it costs about $2200.  I know it sounds like a lot of money, but you get a lot in return and you even get a CD with EVERY single picture they took as well as the copy rights to all the pictures..so they are yours forever.
  • edited December 2011
    I know that Kim Jackson does b-pics.  Not sure of prices but you can find information here:  http://www.kimjacksonphotography.com/index2.php?v=v1
  • tengma07tengma07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks all :) swtmama I'll email you shortly, I'd appreciate it. jesunm - thanks but I'm really just looking for a photographer to do just b-pics, not a whole package. We've already got a regular photographer who is charging us SIGNIFICANTLY less money with all the cds and rights and all that, so I' rather not buy a whole second pkg just for the other pics. thanks though!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and thanks alecia, I'll check them out too!
  • edited December 2011
    Actually, I'll just post her information just in case anybody else needs it! She has her wedding website up, but I know she's working on another one for everything else. You can always ask her for examples of bpics. Her website is jodysportraitdesign.com HTH!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!!
  • acbfrogacbfrog member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mine through Kim Jackson! She is so sweet and we had a blast (a few margaritas to calm my nerves also helped), but she did not make me nervous or uncomfortable at all! And the pictures turned out GREAT and oh did my husband like them!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    acb - mind if I ask how much you paid and what you got for it? TIA!
  • acbfrogacbfrog member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the very delayed response!! I payed about 370 for the sitting a photo book and proofs. She really made me a good offer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards