New Mexico
Options

Family Nightmare!

I need advice, fast! I am having the most ridiculous family issues! Here is my list of issues-
1) My step parents want to be included on the wedding invitation. I think this is silly since they aren't my biological parent and if I allow them then my future father in law and mother in law's new spouces woudl want to be on there too. 
2) I have a very conservitave family (including my future husbands family) and my sister just "outed" herself. She is chomping at the bit to bring her g/f but I don't want this to be the center of my wedding so is it wrong to say no?
3) I have some astranged family members including a sibling. Do I invite them? If they don't show it would devistate me!
3) My step mom is a nightmare! Her daughter's b/f never wants to get married so she is trying to plan her daughters wedding through mine. We are nothing alike. She even went as far as giving my wedding dress fitting to her daughter!
4) My mom and step dad live in a different state. They are unable to fly here and take part in the planning ect. So my mom is fighting with me on every plan I make because SHE wasn't a part of it. How can I fix this? 
5) My final complaint, my future mother in law and my fiance' don't speak, ever. She is his mother and I think she should be invited but he doesn't want her to be. Should I drop it?

Thanks honestly this is mainly to vent but I really need advice. I can't keep up with all these issues plus being a full time student and working. It's making me not even want a wedding. Its our day and everyone else seems to be ruining it before it even happens. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards