New Mexico

Aren't there any good and cheap-ish packages in New Mexico?

Hey everyone,
      I have been looking around the internet and haven't been able to find a really good wedding packages around. I want it stress free, and would just like to find something that is or is mostly all-inclusive. Any ideas?

Thanks!
   Kat

Re: Aren't there any good and cheap-ish packages in New Mexico?

• TinkerWolfeTinkerWolfe member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012

Hey everyone,
          I have been looking around the internet and haven't been able to find a really good wedding packages around. I want it stress free, and would just like to find something that is or is mostly all-inclusive. Any ideas?

Thanks!
       Kat

• edited January 2012
    Check your local New Mexico board on the left hand side. 
    <-------

This is an international board, I don't think there's anyone from New Mexico here.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I'm in Utah, so I cannot help!

I do know however, that Iconic Weddings (specializes in destination weddings) has Sante Fe information.

http://www.iconicweddings.com/Iconic-Destinations/Santa-Fe/venues.aspx

These are the venus they reprsent. I only know about Iconic Weddings because they represent some Jackson HOle venues.  I am not sure how they all work.  When I contacted IW, they'd enveually just put me in touch with the local person of that venue - aka they didn't take care of all the details for me.

Then this site:
    http://www.newmexicoweddingexperts.com/index.php
  • edited January 2012
    1) Which part of the state are you looking for?
    2) What is your budget?

Many of the hotels and resorts do all-inclusive weddings. Hotel Albuquerque comes to mind for me, as a close friend is getting married there in March. They have an indoor and outdoor ceremony space as well as ballroom receptions and a lounge for cocktails or afterparties. They're quite expensive (I think) in the summer, but my friend got some nice off-season discounts.

I also have attended a wedding at the Marriott Pyramid in Albuquerque. It wasn't my style, but it was both very elegant and affordable. The ceremony was in a courtyard in the middle of the hotel, and the reception was in a ballroom.

I've heard good things about Hacienda Vargas in Algodones (between Santa Fe and Albuquerque). They're a bed-and-breakfast that can do small elopments or be completely rented-out (or anything in between). I don't know what their current prices are, but back when I was site-hunting I remember their all-inclusive price to be very low (maybe $5000?). We decided against it because we weren't sure how to (affordably) arrange transportation for friends who drink to get back to Albuquerque.
  • Look at the golf courses.  A lot of them will give you amazing deals on fridays and sundays.  They are all going to be gorgeous for pictures because they have to keep their grass in pristine condition.  AND if you are a member or know someone who is a member they will offer a discount for that.  All the ones that I looked at had a day-of coordinator included in the price, she also helped with design ideas for the reception.  Good luck!
  • What part of New Mexico are you looking for?
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • "left at the alter" so to speak in customer service. I am here to help. I am a local NM wedding planner. Most brides think that a wedding planner is an added expense. But actually we save brides money and keep the bride most times under budget which allows a bride to get a lot of lil extras while normally spending less than their budget or just right at.  I have seen time and time again brides having to deal with businesses who are leaving the bride at the alter. I want to change that I want a bride to have a worry free event. I'll do the worrying I'll do the yelling and screaming and the crying for you. I want ALL of my brides to just be able to say that everything is wonderful.  So give me some of your time Consider what I can do for you Email me text me call me even at 3am I may not be up but I will always try to be there for you even at 3am Kristine Sedillo A Moment to Remember  Events Planning & Consulting Amomenttoremember101@yahoo.com 505-217-4110 2527 Wyoming Albuquerque, NM 87111
  • Check out hotels and resorts, they usually have big packages. Bishops Lodge in Santa Fe is really good, so is El Dorado. 

If that doesn't work, check out wedding planners that specialize in destination weddings. They are use to putting the details together. :-)
    Two Drifters Off To See The World...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards