New Mexico
Options

Venue Reviews for Santa Fe

Hi Everyone,
 Me and my fiance are looking to get married in October 2012 in an outdoor ceremony in Santa Fe. I have researched La Posada de Santa Fe, Bishops Lodge, Buffalo Thunder, and Hotel Encantado. They all seem really wonderful but I was wondering if anyone had any reviews or anything to say about these venues. We are taking a trip to Santa Fe this september to check things out and any reviews would be helpful. We are seriously considering Hotel Encantado, or La Posada de Santa Fe. Thanks again for the help.

Re: Venue Reviews for Santa Fe

• Options
    trammellmtrammellm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married September 24 at La Posada de Santa Fe. So far it has been a pleasant experience. I have enjoyed working with David at La Posada. I will definitely give reviews for all of my vendors. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiancee and I were looking for outdoor places too, but wanted an open bar..which becomes very expensive at most places as they charge you by the drink $8 or $9. We ended up deciding to get married at Museum Hill and putting up a tent. Also, Hacienda dona Andrea was absolutely stunning - it was a bit small for our wedding, but you get the whole house and its breathtaking. Good luck! 
  • Options
    Moonbeam81Moonbeam81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank  you for all the replies..We are going to check out venues here in a bit so I will my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My daughter just got married at La Posada the beginning of August.  David Stone did a good job and the wedding was beautiful.   My husband built a latilla structure for my daugher and son-in law to married under and it was beautiful.   My other daughter got married at La Fonda in January.  The wedding planner there was wonderful and that had the ceremony in the Santa Fe Room and the reception upstairs in the ballroom (La Terreza),  They do have an outdoor terrace that weddings can be held at and the views are incredible!   Both were very beautiful weddings and guests at both had a fantastic time.
  • Options
    I am also interested in getting married at La Posada in Santa Fe. I'm curious about the pricing. Every place I've checked into has been a fortune! My wedding is going to be very small, about 15 - 20 people tops.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards