New Mexico
Options

I Need Wedding Inspiration!

I am a recently married, amateur wedding junkie and I'm trying to start a blog for Albuquerque Brides to showcase wedding ideas, beautiful weddings, and featured local vendors from brides who have actually used them (and not from vendors who have shelled out advertising dollars).

Theknot.com is a great resource, but the Albuquerque resource section is non existent.  The bridal fairs here are fun, but they only feature a few selected vendors, many of which aren't exactly budget friendly.  Bridal magazines never feature Albuquerque weddings, nor do they offer insight on how to plan one.

So, I need your help.  If you are having a fabulous wedding or if you've been to one recently, I want to see it.  I want websites and vendors you used.  I want ideas, I want helpful hints, and I want pictures. If you have something to say about Albuquerque/Central New Mexico weddings, I want to hear about it!  I want to hear about your cool bachlorette party, bridal shower, or rehearsal dinner. If you had a neat event of any sort with elements that can be applied to weddings, let me know!  And credit will absolutely be given where credit is due.

You can check out my blog thus far (featuring the details of MY wedding) at www.albuquerquebride.wordpress.com, and you can contact me at albuquerquebride@live.com

Thanks, and happy planning!

Re: I Need Wedding Inspiration!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    as a bride, i want to say THANK YOU - there's really not a lot of information on Albuquerque brides or weddings and I think there needs to be more presence.
  • Options
    tvroybaltvroybal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so great you're starting this.  I actually stumbled upon your blog yesterday and read through, you had a beautiful wedding.  I'm willing to share details as they come through on my wedding in May.  You can e-mail me if you want...tvroybal at comcast dot net
  • Options
    achambelachambel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks! I will try to post more regularly.  I know that a lot of brides are newly engaged, so I would love to do a section on creative places for engagement pictures (i.e. something other than the foothills), so if you stumble on any great places, let me know.  And please send any ideas my way!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards