New Mexico
Options

HELP!! Hair dilema....Plus my hair is short.

I am so worried that my hair is not going to turn out the way I want it to... Here is my question...
I was recommend to a stylist in a small salon; I am going to get her a picture of my hair style...if on the day she does it and it doesn't turn out the way I want  it do I tell her that I dont like it and to re-do it???

PLUS! I have short hair (above my shoulder) and I want to wear it up...any suggestions?? PLEASE and thank you so much! I need all the help I can get.
Pics would be great!

Re: HELP!! Hair dilema....Plus my hair is short.

• Options
    kaylaefrankkaylaefrank member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is my suggestion,

Make an appointment a couple of days in advance to try out hair styles that way on the day you will get what you want, and dont have to be stressed about not getting the look that you are going for. You could also get extentions which dont really cost all that much so you have more length to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i would take in a few ideas to play around with and see which looks best on your length, texture, and what head peice youll be wearing and if you dont like how she does it go else where until you get your desired look !!! and ahh my friends get her hair extension every 2-3 months and she pays about 800 every time for the real hair fusion extensions
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I love the fact of adding extensions but my hair has so many hi-lites! I wouldnt be able to find a match...Thank you all for the advice it is really helpful!!! :)

• Options
    kaylaefrankkaylaefrank member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actuall if you have a lot of highlights you can go to Sally's Beauty Supply store and buy some that will match. And you can also take the extensions to some place else and actually cheaper to get it done using your own than to use theirs that they have at the salon. Just trying to offer some suggestions so you dont have to stress about hair. I actually have a friend who is a hair dresser and if you like i could get you a discount on the extentions from sally's he has a special discount since he is a stylist? But if you have already decided on something else its cool.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards