New Mexico

Ceremony/Reception Sites Near ABQ

Hello

So my fiancee and I are pretty new to ABQ and we are looking for an affordable venue to have our wedding. We are looking for a place to do both ceremony and reception. We are having our wedding in Oct. 2012. We will only have about 50-60 guest and 90% of those guest will be coming from out of town. Any help would be great. Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony/Reception Sites Near ABQ

• edited December 2011
    The National Hispanic Center is super affordable and has a few different spaces to chose from.  The catering is also really resonable!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, I will check it out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love the Albuquerque Garden Center.. if I was getting Married in ABQ it would have been top on my list. I also loved the Botanic Gardens at the Zoo.. but I think it can get a little pricey! Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to say the garden center too. We're hoping to get married there in december. It's very affordable and in the warmer months you can have the ceremony outside then move inside for the reception. The smaller room holds up to 60, not sure how much the larger room holds since we don't need that much space, but the larger room is very pretty. The rental fee includes use of the garden, and a kitchen. so you wouldn't need to pay extra to have both there.
  • edited December 2011
    Four Hill Country Club is also pretty reasonably priced. 
  • edited December 2011

Check out Hotel Parq Central - it's perfect for smaller weddings and they have some neat options if you have a lot of family coming from out of town!  They are more reasonable than you might think!  Good Luck!

• edited December 2011
    Check out my blog for a ton of different location ideas:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards