New Mexico
Options

Alterations in ABQ?

HI ladies,

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to get my alterations done in ABQ or the East Mts??  I want the back of my gown to be converted from a zip-up to a full lace-up, The traps altered, the hem taken up and the back bustled along with dry cleaning, since it is off the rack.  I want someone who is going to spend a lot of time with me and really give me what I want since it's already a very unique dress.  Any suggestions and any tips on what I can expect for pricing?

Thanks!

Re: Alterations in ABQ?

• Options
    jandamathewsjandamathews member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI ladies,

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to get my alterations done in ABQ or the East Mts??  I want the back of my gown to be converted from a zip-up to a full lace-up, The traps altered, the hem taken up and the back bustled along with dry cleaning, since it is off the rack.  I want someone who is going to spend a lot of time with me and really give me what I want since it's already a very unique dress.  Any suggestions and any tips on what I can expect for pricing?

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try "Final Stitch Alterations" I hear they are a little pricey, but do a great job and really take time with you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I wouldn't go with anyone but final stich
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard really good things about Chiyoko's Creations in Laramie Square as well; the shop I got my dress from sent all their clients there, and it's not too expensive.
    August 2011 Board Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration Photobucket My Planning Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim's Alterations is good too.  I always take my pants to her and she's great.  She was actually voted the best alterations place in the city by Albuquerque the magazine.  I'm not sure her policy or pricing on wedding dresses though, so I would call.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards