New Mexico

Albuquerque Hotel at Old Town information

Hi all,
I am really interested in having my reception at the Albuquerque Hotel and am wondering if anyone has any information/reviews on the venue. Price info or anything else would be greatly appreciated! My party size will be around 150-175 ppl. Thanks so much.

Re: Albuquerque Hotel at Old Town information

• edited December 2011
    It's really pretty, be careful if you have an open bar in the garden area, anyone can come get a drink for free if they are dressed up (most who go to Qbar are).  You can also look into Casa Esencia, it's their new event center.
  • leannsoleannso member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I just emailed them and they got back to me very quickly.  There are minimums depending on the space you choose I think 6,000 for food and 750 for drinks (again depends on the space).  There is an extra charge to do the ceremony there around 1,000.  They have lots of extras.  I think dinner starts at 53.00 per person.  There is a service charge and tax on all the costs.
    Good Luck!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!
  • tvroybaltvroybal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding there!!!
    They're really one of the most affordable for all of the extras they give you and the staff is great to work with.
  • tmlivingstontmlivingston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    who are you working with at hotel ABQ?...thanks
  • tvroybaltvroybal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Jenaya and Natalie; they've both been great and I highly recommend them.
  • edited December 2011
    Just be careful.  I've heard that the Hotel Albuquerque can become a wedding factory on the weekends.  Just make sure that your room for the reception isn't sandwiched between two other wedding receptions.  The music can get pretty loud and it's hard to compete for sound waves!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards