New Mexico
Options

Looking for a DOC!!! HELP!!!

Hello Brides,

I am in DESPERATE need of a person to run my rehearsal ceremony and be my DOC.  The lady I initially hired backed out and now I am on the search.  I am looking for someone to be hired on an hourly basis since we are only needing help with the rehearsal and a few hours on the actual day of the wedding.

PLEASE, if you know anyone who has experience with events like this or even if you're a bride who has experience with the running of a rehearsal and DOC activities please shoot me your contact info and hourly rate.  The wedding is taking place on Sept 11th.

Thanks and good luck to all brides!

Re: Looking for a DOC!!! HELP!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Camilla at Corazon Events.  My wedding isn't until September so I can't attest to day of, but so far she has been great. I know she does only day of and rehearsal as well.  oh she's in ABQ, but travels to Santa Fe, too.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My DOC is coming from Los Angeles and she has being doing this for a while now. So far she's been incredible maintaining communication and assisting me in whatever I need. She is also the most awesome sounding board! lol.

Here's their website, I believe she has some packages there:  http://fortunevents.yolasite.com/
    "My husband says I feed him like he's a god: every meal is a burnt offering." ~Rhonda Hansome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards