New Mexico
Options

ABQ Enagement Pic Locations

Does anyone have suggestions for great places for engagment pictures.
Our photographer asked us to pick out some spots and I am coming up blank.

Thanks in advance!

Re: ABQ Enagement Pic Locations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've seen a lot of nice photos in the bosque. That being said, I've seen a LOT of photos in the bosque.

We took our photos at I Scream Ice Cream (Carlisle and Indian School), which was a lot of fun! We're a pretty goofy couple, and our photographer (Ryan from Fizelwink Photography) did an amazing job capturing us having fun, eating ice cream, and playing with all their toys!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if this is too late, but along Jefferson in the "Albuquerque industrial park" there is a red phone booth and a ton of grass in the area.  If I was still in ABQ, I would have taken pictures there.  My FI proposed to me right outside of High Finance, it is absolutely gorgeous on top of the mountain! It was the beginning of monsoons and the storm clouds made the view that much more amazing. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know exactly where you are talking about! I used to work right there! that is a good idea! Thanks!

Ice Cream Shop is creative! I think we will probably end up doing some in the bosque. We have only lived here for 2 years.. and have no family here.. so bosque pics won't be too overdone :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Bosque would be gorgeous! I personally think that Ice Cream shop is scary, my FI was totally creeped out when we went in there once.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards