New Mexico

Boston Couple Needs More Advice on Santa Fe Hotels/Will Help Out When You Visit Us

Still planning our trip to your great state.

Should we stay at Inn at the Governors or at the Inn at the Ananazi?

We want to stay at a great place! Please help us with any advice.

Thank you.

PS: Come on now...you really have chili wine???? MMMM Sounds great!

Re: Boston Couple Needs More Advice on Santa Fe Hotels/Will Help Out When You Visit Us

• edited December 2011
    haha the chile wine is definitely something to try!! lol Sorry, I dont live in Santa Fe... Have you tried trip advisor to try and choose between those two?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • scullisculli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget our chile beer too!!!  I don't think there is anything here that doesn't have chile in it :)  Wish I could help too but I'm in ABQ. 
  • edited December 2011

Wow, tough call! I love the Inn of the Governors! It's the cutest place, and it's connected to Del Charro Saloon which is a local hangout with great food and yummy margeritas! I also love love love Hotel St. Francis. It is also located on the Plaza and it is beautiful! Good luck!

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I stayed there this past weekend and it was very nice, there was a fireplace in our room and the location put us within walking distance of everything in the plaza.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We also stayed at Inn of The Governors a few weeks ago & got upgraded to a room with a fireplace.  As we've been planning our wedding from Colorado, we've been to Santa Fe several times, and we've made it a point to stay at a different hotel each time.  This is our favorite! It was awesome, also about 1/2 the price of Inn of the Anasazi.  They also have a fantastic breakfast.  It truly gives you the feel of Santa Fe.  We will be putting our wedding guests here too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards