New Mexico

Photographer...HELP

Anyone know of some photographers in Taos, NM or from ABQ or Santa Fe will travel who are not too pricey... I am having trouble finding someone and with a budget the photos are what is making me stress most. Thanks in advance for anysuggestions.

*Someone who may just let you buy the disk rather then ltheir ridiculous priced packages???
LilySlim Exercise days tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer...HELP

• edited December 2011
    Try Matt Beckmann Images or Amy Parish
  • Try Spears' Photography, they travel and they are really well priced.  They also include the disk with their package.  Check them out at www.spearsphotography.biz. Good luck!
  • In all honesty, we found that it was a better deal for us to fly someone from out of state in to photograph our wedding.  In fact, because we are getting married in Santa Fe, there were a lot of photographers we contacted who actually cut us a great deal in order to have the opportunity.  The one we chose was actually a bit cheaper than the Santa Fe  photographer we wanted who was already booked.  I recently noticed on the weddingbee that there were photographers who were willing to shoot destination weddings for just the price of their travel in order to build thier portfolio.  Based on my experience with photographer jumping at the chance to shoot in Santa Fe, some may consider NM a "destination wedding."   Other than that, I can't remember her name, but there was a photographer from ABQ featured on Style Me Pretty in the last two weeks who had gorgeous photos.  Good Luck
  • My company is MUSICMIX. We provide music and lighting, photography service, and event planning services. I would be happy to speak with you about our services.  I understand that you, as most everyone today is, on a tight budget; however, you may be surprised how affordable our professional services can be.  If you would like more information on the services we can help you with, please feel free to call a 505-480-0774. There is no charge for the initial consult.

Regards,
    Arthur Pedroncelli
    MUSICMIX
    Owner-DJ
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards