New Mexico
Options

Its Been a while

Hey girls!

I havent been on here in so long! I've been so busy with work, school, and of course wedding planning!!

So how are the wedding plans going?

I cant belive its only 4 months & 8 days away!

I do have a question though. I'm having trouble trying to find a good song for when my fiance removes the garter. I have a song for when he tosses it to his boys. But whats a good, fun yet sexy song to have playing while its being removed??

TIA! Laughing

Re: Its Been a while

• Options
    tvroybaltvroybal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm four months and four days out as well...and now re thinking some of my choices.  Originally we wanted to go with a simple classy seal and send invite and now I'm envious of a pocket fold with ribbon, and I can't even start to vent on the drama with our bridesmaid dresses...ugh
    My aunt booked our dj and we're meeting with him soon regarding songs, so no idea yet on our song list..for your song...how about "You Shook Me All Night Long" ACDC, it's fun, and especially at the beginning with 'those american thighs' line.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It has been awhile. I'm not quite as far along as I thought I would be. I have no florist yet, still trying to decide on invitations. My MOH still does not have a dress.

I found an awesome customized guestbook, and some really cute cake toppers that are made to look like the real bride and groom.

How is everyone else doing on grooms, and groomsmen attire? My other half keeps telling me not to worry about it that finding tuxes is the easy part.

I'm still trying to decide on decor for the UNM Alumni chapel too. We decided on black, white, and green for our wedding colors. I found some glass candle holders for the altar. I'm just not sure about pew decorations...

Love to hear where everyone else is at.

Sorry no good ideas for the garter song.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards